Below is the Club Penguin Cheats Rookie Tracker. Refresh the tracker every 5 – 10 seconds to quickly find Rookie every time he changes his location. To refresh the Club Penguin Cheats’ Rookie tracker, either click on it or click here.
If you would like to have the Club Penguin Cheats Rookie Tracker, here is the code to the tracker:
<a href="http://clubpenguincp.com/trackers/rookie/" title="Rookie Tracker"><img src="http://clubpenguintrackers.com/rookie.png" alt="Rookie Tracker"></img></a>
To find Rookie fast, download our app called CP Trackers on iTunes.
How to find Rookie on Club Penguin:
Here is a picture of Rookie’s player card from Club Penguin:
Here is a picture of the background that Rookie will give you if you find him on Club Penguin:
Below are many accurate tips to find Rookie on Club Penguin:
1. Rookie usually logs into the crowded servers during popular hours of the day. (9:01 AM PST – 8:00 PM PST) Rookie visits the less crowded servers during hours when less penguins are online. (8:01 PM PST – 9:00 AM PST)
2. Rookie can only be found in the rooms of the Box Dimension and ONLY occasionally does he visit other rooms such as the Snow Forts.
3. Like every other Club Penguin Mascot, Rookie does attend to take breaks. When he has not been found by anybody in the last 10 – 20 minutes, he is most likely temporarily offline.
4. To avoid thinking another penguin is Rookie, Rookie is a green penguin with red sunglasses and a red propeller hat.
5. When logging in Club Penguin, always look for a crowd. If there’s a large crowd in the middle of the room, there is a big chance Rookie in that room. If there is a large crowd that’s trying to get into another room nearby, it’s possible that Rookie is in the following room.
6. A quick way of knowing if Rookie is in the room is to go to the bottom of your Buddy List and click on the “Penguin’s in room” button (located next to the smiley face). Then, scroll down until you are in the section whose penguin name’s start with “R”.
7. Rookie attends to change server every 10 – 15 minutes, but keep in mind he is usually on several servers at once so make so to always refresh the tracker above.
8. Finding Rookie takes a lot of patience. The best way to find Rookie is to track with friends by either using Twitter, Chats, Forums and by adding penguins!
9. Always look for servers that are in the 3 – 5 full range (depending how popular Club Penguin is at the time). If there is a server that is usually not popular but is suddenly at 4/5 green bars or is full, then there’s a big chance Rookie is on that server.
10. Updates on Twitter will be posted whenever Rookie is found on Club Penguin. Click here to see a list of the Club Penguin Cheats staff members’ Twitter so you can follow them and find Rookie before anybody else does!
11. If you need anymore help finding Rookie, leave a comment or you can have fun tracking for Rookie on our Club Penguin chat!
12. For more tips to finding Rookie on Club Penguin, please visit the Club Penguin Cheats Forum which has tons of penguins constantly tracking.
Who is Rookie?
Rookie is one of the leaders of Club Penguin EPF operations. He appears in some EPF missions, and he sometimes sends out EPF messages.
What does Rookie wear?
Rookie is a green penguin that wears a red propeller hat, and red sunglasses. He may also have a summer type shirt on.
How can I get Rookie’s stamp?
To receive Rookie’s stamp, you will need to find him on Club Penguin. You can use our tracker to find him, which is updated whenever he is found. You can also get a background from him and add him as a friend while meeting him.
How can I see what background Rookie is giving away?
To see the background Rookie is giving away, just scroll up until you reach the top of the page. You will also see his background in tracker posts.