Here is the code to add the Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker to your site:
<a href="http://clubpenguincp.com/trackers/rockhopper/" title="Rockhopper Tracker"><img src="http://clubpenguintrackers.com/rockhopper.png" alt="Rockhopper Tracker"></img></a>
To find Rockhopper fast, download our app called CP Trackers on iTunes.
How to find Rockhopper on Club Penguin Cheats:
Below are many tips to find Rockhopper on Club Penguin:
1. The Rockhopper tracker above is highly accurate and updates the room and server Rockhopper was last seen in. Click here to refresh the Club Penguin Rockhopper tracker!
2. Rockhopper usually logs into the crowded servers during peak hours of the day. Rockhopper visits the less crowded servers during hours when less penguins are online.
3. Rockhopper is most commonly seen on Mammoth, Blizzard, and Frozen. Check these servers first. Rockhopper most commonly is found in the Migrator, Town, Beach, Dock, Iceberg, and Pizza Parlor.
4. Rockhopper is usually online when he visits Club Penguin, but is not on when Club Penguin support is closed. If you notice a server that usually is not crowded suddenly get crowded, check this server for Rockhopper.
5. Rockhopper is a red penguin with a beard, and a black pirate hat. If you find him on Club Penguin, click on him to view his player card.
6. If you do find Rockhopper on Club Penguin, click on the free gift button on the far right for Rockhopper’s autographed background.
7. Rockhopper is always very crowded when he is online. Be sure to check the users in room list instead of searching for his in the room. The users in room list is alphabetized and easier to search through.
8. Rockhopper changes servers every 15 minutes. This means you will have to find Rockhopper fast and check this page for updates. Click on this link to refresh our Rockhopper Tracker.
9. Finding Rockhopper takes a lot of patience. Use my tracker and with some time you will find Rockhopper. Rockhopper may be on multiple servers at the same time.
10. For more info on Rockhopper Club Penguin, visit the how to find Rockhopper on Club Penguin page.
11. Updates on Twitter will be posted whenever Rockhopper is found on Club Penguin. Follow Chrisdog93 on Twitter to receive a message whenever Rockhopper is spotted. Follow Chrisdog93 on Twitter!
12. If you need anymore help finding Rockhopper, leave a comment or you can have fun tracking for Rockhopper on our Club Penguin Forums!
Timeline of Rockhopper’s Events
March 7, 2005- Rockhopper and Yarr release Rockhopper’s ship, The Migrator. As Rockhopper says, she is a beauty, handcrafted by him. The Migrator has set sail to explore the Club Penguin seas on March 7.
March 8, 2005- Rockhopper and Yarr say their final goodbyes as they leave the island to explore more areas. A famous Club Penguin band has made a little tune for their leave, the Penguin Band. Other Club Penguin players wish them good luck.
March 27, 2005- Rockhopper describes to Club Penguin players of reaching a storm in the Northeast. He says “Oh what a storm! I can not describe.”.
March 29, 2005- The storm Rockhopper has seen blows him off course. He was hoping to see the eye of Club Penguin, but didn’t reach it, nor see the Lighthouse.
April 5, 2005- Rockhopper reaches an island. This island has water and fruit, but is vacant. He was wishing to reach the island of Club Penguin.
April 18, 2005- Rockhopper consults with Yarr about their voyage. They have not been able to find Club Penguin.
May 20, 2005- Yarr discovers a box full of Club Penguin items. They get clues that they are on the right path to reach the island.
May 27, 2005- Rockhopper, with his hopes up, reaches the vacant island again. He decides to name it.
August 2, 2006- Rockhopper searches the “Captain’s Quarters” for items, and he finds his Log Book.
August 2, 2006- Rockhopper and Yarr have discovered more than a dozen islands, and decides to fill up the ship with valuable treasure.
September 25, 2006- Rockhopper sees a lighthouse in the distance. He decides the lighthouse is too bright to be the Club Penguin lighthouse, but he sets sails with Yarr in that direction anyway.
October 1, 2006- After the long journey, Rockhopper is able to spot the Migrator from the Club Penguin island. He says “I will never forget the face on that frozen island”.
October 12, 2006- Rockhopper decides to make a catalog of items that he will sell on the Migrator while docked on the Club Penguin island.
October 27, 2006- Rockhopper sets sail back to exploring the seas. He says he will come back in two months.
November 1, 2006- Rockhopper has a new plan to find the Club Penguin island, with Starlight. He will use that plan to set sail to the island in the future.
How can I know more about Rockhopper?
To know more about Rockhopper, just scroll up and read our tips and the timeline of his events. If you are willing to know even more information, you can head up to the second story of the Coffee Shop and check out Rockhopper’s Journal.
Can I actually meet Rockhopper and Yarr?
Yarr isn’t able to be met. Rockhopper will be taking a walk with Yarr, just like a normal penguin with a puffle. Rockhopper is able to be met though, and you can meet him with our tracker above. If you find Rockhopper, you will be awarded with a stamp, and while you meet him, you can add him as a friend and even get his current background.
How many times can I meet Rockhopper?
Rockhopper is able to be met while his ship, the Migrator is docked on the Club Penguin island. You can meet Rockhopper unlimited times while he is on the island, although you can not get his stamp or background twice.
Where can I check to see what background Rockhopper is giving?
To see what background Rockhopper is giving, check the top of the page. Please note that his background will not change every time he docks at the Club Penguin island.
Will I actually find Rockhopper with the Rockhopper Tracker?
Yes, you should be able to. We have the only Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker that gives real and frequent locations.
- October 13, 2006- First Visit
- December 8, 2006 – New Puffles!
- February 9, 2007 – Festival of Snow
- March 9, 2007- Rockhopper’s Journal Released
- April 27, 2007 – New Ship Hold Room!
- June 22, 2007- Summer fun.
- July 27, 2007
- August 2007- Adventure!
- September 14, 2007- New items released.
- November 9, 2007
- January 2008
- April 25, 2008- Arrival party!
- June 27, 2008- 4th of July
- August 2008
- October 17, 2008- 3rd Club Penguin anniversary
- December 2008- Play in the winter!
- February 27, 2009- Puffle Party
- May 21, 2009
- September 4, 2009- Fun at the Fall Fair!
- December 11, 2009 – Holiday Party
- March 5, 2010
- June 18, 2010- Adventure.
- September 3, 2010- Fall Fair.
- December 17, 2010- Holiday Party.
- April 22, 2011- Earth Day party!