Treasure Hunt is a new game, located in Rockhopper’s Quarters. Here are some tips for Treasure Hunt.
- Work Together with your partner to find gems, coins, hidden items.
- In the board, sometimes there are crystals or hidden items that give 100 coins. Try to find them.
- A sparkle indicates a gem. Use this to help find all of them.
- Try to find two sparkles next to each other. This indicates a gem or crystal, which will get you much more coins.
- Dig your lines further away from each other. It will help finding sparkles much easier.
Different items are worth different amounts. Here is a table with how much each item is worth.
1. Coins are worth more than one coin.
2. Gems are worth more than 25 coins.
3. Crystals are worth 100 coins.