Here’s how to complete the Club Penguin Mission 4, also known as Avalanche Rescue:
1. Talk to G and ask him where the Life Preserver is. Go into the Gadget room on the left and find it. Place it in your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge, on the right you’ll find the Fishing Rod. Pick that up too.
3. Head to the Lighthouse and beside the boat you’ll find a rope. Pick it up.
4. Head to the Sportshop. Place the rope, fishing rod, and life preserver together so that they create one item. Then pick up the Pirate’s belt from the statue.
5. Go to the Ski Village and talk to the crying penguin beside the chair lift. He is crying because the lift is broken. Place the pirate’s belt on the ski lift to fix it.
6. Pick up the white fur near where the brown penguin is cheering. Now go to the Lighthouse beacon.
7. Use the wrench in your spy-phone tools to remove the telescope so that you can take it with you. Place it in your inventory.
8. Go to the Sportshop and go up to G’s room. Place the telescope that you just picked up onto G’s tripod.
9. Write down the path that you have to take through the maze. Then head to the mountain and go to Ridge Run.
10. Follow the path that you have written down on Ridge Run. When you get to the bottom, you’ll see a cliff.
11. Launch the preservers at the penguins to save them. Use the first two to push the rock on the left down so that you can rescue the last one.
12. To rescue them all, first break the sticks to the right. Then pick up the penguin on the middle tree. Then pick up the penguin to the right. Then pick up the penguin towards the bottom. Put them to the left and have them push the rock down. Pick all of the penguins up and get the penguin on the bottom.
13. You have completed the mission, talk to G at the Sportshop and give him the fibers that you found at the Ski Village.
Congratulations, you have successfully completed the 4th Club Penguin Mission: Avalanche Rescue! We hope our cheats helped!