The second-ever Prehistoric Party on Club Penguin has arrived, after an incredibly anticipated await! This time, however, member penguins are able to transform into a large variety of dinosaurs… including: Triceratops, Raptors, Stegosaurus, Pteranodon and a T-Rex by digging for Dino Eggs. Exclusively, members are also able to dig for dino-eggs, which, if you take them to the Volcano room, will hatch; therefore, turning into Dino Puffles for you to keep and adopt! A new dino-puffle is adoptable every TWO days! Without further ado, let’s get started on this year’s Prehistoric Party 2014 Cheats:
Club Penguin – Prehistoric Party 2014 Cheats
1. When you log onto Club Penguin, you will be greeted by Gary the Gadget Guy. Gary will tell you to help him rescue rare creatures, which are also known as Dino Puffles. He tells us to do so, by travelling back in time!
2. After you have clicked on the ‘Time Warp’ button, following Gary’s messages – a message from Gary’s long-lost uncle, Garugg the Ugg Ugg will appear. Garugg’s message reads: “Tik! Dino puffle eggs! Dig for eggs! Save dino puffles! OOGA OOGA!!!” In a brief summary, Garugg sets you on your prehistoric task – to find and dig dino puffle eggs (as we must save them), as well as dinosaur eggs. You are able to dig for eggs, by visiting the ‘Dig For Eggs’ pits, which surround the island.
Thank you to Swiss – also from Club Penguin CP for providing this post with this image!
3. Now, without further ado, let’s start digging for some dino-puffle and dinosaur eggs!
‘Dino Dig’ is a lot like the other Club Penguin mini-game, named ‘Treasure Hunt’, which is playable during Rockhopper’s voyages – on his ship. All you have to do is dig for dino-puffle eggs, or dinosaurs’ eggs. In total, you will have 12 digs in one game. Use the arrows on the different sides of the game, in order to place your dig.
I have found a ‘Blue Dino Puffle’ egg! Additionally, I have dug up 10 coins!
4. After you have found a Dino Puffle egg, for the first time, a message from Garugg the Ugg Ugg will appear onto your screen. Garugg’s message notifies and tells you to bring your found egg to the Club Penguin Volcano room, to ensure that it hatches. Ensure that you open-up your task book (the icon of a black coloured egg, which can be found in the top right-hand corner of your in-game screen), and equip your desired puffle egg, before you visit the Volcano to hatch it. You now have to waddle-up to three different Volcano spouts and dance with your dino-puffle egg, before it hatches. Your egg will then hatch, once and for all!
NOTE: Penguins are able to come back every two days to obtain and dig for a new Dinosaur Puffle. However, you can come back any day to dig and transform into a dinosaur! Additionally, every time a penguin finds a dino-puffle, they will be able to pick-up a free prehistoric themed item. (Example: The Prehistoric Sling Shot, etc, etc).
5. Repeat the above steps, even when you have found a dinosaur egg, rather than a dino-puffle egg. Except for the fact, that you will then be able to transform into a dinosaur!
6. After you have found an entire set of dinosaur eggs, which includes of three different dinosaur eggs, you’ll be able to obtain a free item! However, after you have found all of the dinosaur eggs, you’re able to obtain a major prize (I assume that this prize will be given to all penguins at the end of the party)!
7. Finally, like many previous Club Penguin parties, there are six new prehistoric themed emotions/ emoticons to be used! In order to find them, visit your Club Penguin chat bar feature and click on the picture of a wink face. If you look at the bottom of the emotions list, you’ll notice that there are six new emotions to be used during this party!
Emotion 1: Dinosaur Food Emotion 2: Unibrow Face Emotion 3: Camp Fire Emotion 4: Flint & Rock Emotion 5: Time/ Clock Emotion 6: Puffle ‘O’ Emotion.
That’s it for this year’s Prehistoric Party…. so… what do you think? Remember to let Mrzero3 and the rest of the Club Penguin CP team hear your thoughts, comments and opinions on such a brilliant party, by commenting below this post.