Ninja were just a rumor for a long time on Club Penguin. Many penguin wanted Club Penguin to have ninjas. Their wish came true in November 2008. Ninjas and a new game called Card-Jitsu was released.
Right before ninjas were released in Club Penguin, there were ninja sightings that hinted that ninjas were coming. At the Halloween Party 2008, lightning would flash and there would be ninja shadows in the Dojo windows. Later, construction started in the Dojo.
There was a poster that would show up in the Dojo if you clicked a few light bulbs. If you clicked the N on the Nightclub sign in the town, a ninja shadow would appear. Other shadows were also seen around Club Penguin including in the Ski Lodge, Ski Hill, Lighthouse, Dojo, Plaza, Gift Shop and the old HQ.
Card-Jitsu messages were also hidden in the Club Penguin Times newspaper. In a Penguin Style catalog, a penguin was standing holding a shovel but the his shadow was the shadow of a ninja.
You can become a ninja on Club Penguin by playing Card-Jitsu at the Dojo. Here’s the Club Penguin cheats guide to becoming a ninja. Follow it carefully, and you will be a ninja in no time!
Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Cheats
1. Click on the Map in the lower left.
2. Go to the Dojo.
3. Talk to the Sensei in the center of the Dojo. The Sensei will give you a free starter deck for Card-Jitsu.
4. When playing Card-Jitsu, use card type and number to beat your opponent’s cards. Use this chart for help.
- Water cards beat fire cards.
- Fire cards beats snow cards.
- Snow cards beats water cards.
- When they are the same type, the higher number wins.
- If the card played right before the current card had a number 10, the card with the lower number wins.
There are two different ways to win in Card-Jitsu.
1. Get all 3 types of cards (each must be a different color).
2. Get 3 cards of the same type (each must be a different color).
Club Penguin Earning Ninja Belts
In Card-Jitsu, you receive ninja belts for winning games. This chart shows how many wins are needed for each belt.
White belt – 5 total wins needed.
Yellow belt – 13 total wins needed.
Orange belt – 21 total wins needed.
Green belt – 30 total wins needed.
Blue belt – 40 total wins needed.
Red belt – 52 total wins needed.
Purple belt – 64 total wins needed.
Brown belt – 76 total wins needed.
Black belt – 88 total wins needed.
Here is a chart with a picture of all the ninja belts.
The chat above only applies in competition mode.
Club Penguin Playing the Sensei
Once you become a black belt ninja, you may play the Sensei in Card-Jitsu in Sensei Mode. It will take at least 8 times to beat the Sensei, and officially be a ninja!
Let me know if you are a ninja on Club Penguin.