How to become a tour guide on Club Penguin:
1. Click on the Map in the lower left.
2. Go to the Ski Village.
3. Click on the Tours stand.
4. Click on “Would you like to become a tour guide yourself? Click here for more details” at the bottom of the tour guide sign.
5. Click on “Take the quiz.
6. Use the answer key below of the possible questions on the tour guide quiz:
How many sled-racing tracks are there?
How does the pink puffle play?
Skips with skipping rope
What is the name of the big fish in ice fishing?
What day does the newspaper come out?
Which of these games has a shark in it?
Jet pack adventure
What color of puffle can catch on fire?
How many coins does it cost to buy a player card background?
What is thrown out of the truck in level 4 of bean counters?
In what room can you find old copies of the Penguin Times?
What is the name of Captain Rockhopper’s ship?
Which of these rooms does not have a game in it?
Which room has a cuckoo clock?
How do you get a pin?
Click on it
Which of these places doesn’t have music playing in the background?
7. After passing the quiz, you will receive a tour guide hat.
8. Finally, you will given the tour guide manual.
You can now give tours on Club Penguin! To do so, click on the chat bubble, click on Activities and then click on Give a Tour. You must be wearing the hat.
Now that you’ve become a tour guide, you will receive special postcards every month from Club Penguin that gives you 250 coins! Hooray! Have fun being a tour guide.