You can become a ninja on Club Penguin by playing Card-Jitsu at the Dojo. Here’s the Club Penguin cheats guide to becoming a ninja. Follow it carefully, and you will be a ninja in no time!
Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Cheats
1. Click on the Map in the lower left.
2. Go to the Dojo Courtyard.
3. Walk inside then waddle up to the elderly penguin (sensei) in the center of the room.
4. When playing Card-Jitsu, use card type and number to beat your opponent’s cards. Use this chart for help.
- Water cards beat fire cards.
- Fire cards beats snow cards.
- Snow cards beats water cards.
- When they are the same type, the higher number wins.
- If the card played right before the current card had a number 10, the card with the lower number wins.
There are two different ways to win in Card-Jitsu.
1. Get all 3 types of cards (each must be a different color).
2. Get 3 cards of the same type (each must be a different color).
Club Penguin Earning Ninja Belts
In Card-Jitsu, you receive ninja belts for winning games. This chart shows how many wins are needed for each belt.
White belt – 5 total wins needed.
Yellow belt – 13 total wins needed.
Orange belt – 21 total wins needed.
Green belt – 30 total wins needed.
Blue belt – 40 total wins needed.
Red belt – 52 total wins needed.
Purple belt – 64 total wins needed.
Brown belt – 76 total wins needed.
Black belt – 88 total wins needed.
Here is a chart with a picture of all the ninja belts.
The chat above only applies in competition mode.
Club Penguin Playing the Sensei
Once you become a black belt ninja, you may play the Sensei in Card-Jitsu in Sensei Mode. It will take at least 8 times to beat the Sensei. Once you win, you will officially become a ninja!