Posted by Mrzero3 on Tuesday, December 24, 2013 at 12:36AM PST | Comments (10)

During one of Spike Hike’s most recent meet up events with the Club Penguin community, he announced that the Fair will return in February 2014, straight after the January 2014 Prehistoric Party.

Club Penguin Exclusive – Fair Returning to Club Penguin in February 2014

Club Penguin Exclusive – Fair Returning to Club Penguin in February 2014

Thank you to Oil999 for the image.

Fantastic! The Club Penguin Fair has always been one of my most favourite Club Penguin events, and I’m extremely happy that it will make a comeback. Since it was missed this year, in 2013, I’m positive that the Club Penguin team will work extra-hard on it to make it appealing to all penguins! Don’t you?

Waddle on,

~Mrzero3

• December 24, 2013 at 7 months ago

Thanks for the credits! I’m looking forward to the Fair!

• December 24, 2013 at 7 months ago

mee too

• December 26, 2013 at 7 months ago

you can’t get the train tracks in the as a special coins for change item, pliz fix this cp

• December 29, 2013 at 7 months ago

they fixed now. kinda.. just wait the next day and try to get it. thats what i did

• December 26, 2013 at 7 months ago

Great! I was really disappointed about the Fall Fair being canceled, so I’m happy their making up for it with a sort of ‘Winter’ Fair. I hope 2014 is a better year for CP.

• December 27, 2013 at 7 months ago

Yeah, I can’t get the train tracks either XP

• January 1, 2014 at 7 months ago

I was exited for the fair last year, that is until it was canceled! But im super glad cp is makeing up for it!

• January 1, 2014 at 7 months ago

But does “Spike” work for Cp? if not, how does he know?? :I

• April 29, 2014 at 3 months ago

Polecamy najlepsze Odtrucia Alkoholowe Warszawa. Najlepsze odtrucia poalkoholowe w Warszawie tylko u nas.