Posted by Moneydude8 on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 1:05AM PST | Comments (11)

Club Penguin has recently released a new homepage that has two penguins holding up surfboards in front of a big wave titled “Surfs Up.” That is a dead giveaway that this month’s party will be the Teen Beach Movie, as seen on Disney Channel.

Club Penguin New Surfs Up Homepage + August Party Name Confirmed!

Along with the homepage, we have an exclusive picture confirming that the party WILL be Teen Beach Movie. In the link to the homepage, there is text that says “Teen-Beach-Homepage-Teaser.”

Club Penguin New Surfs Up Homepage + August Party Name Confirmed!

Are you excited to hit the beach, catch some waves, and listen to some tunes August 22? Let us know in a comment below and I hope that you will enjoy the party when it hits the island August 22!

• August 1, 2013 at 9 months ago

OMG thats when I go on holiday but I wont miss it im taking my laptop on holiday but I cant wait till it did you get my idea of new penguins Mac and Brady off Teen Beach Movie and we can have all of the surfers and bikers outfits to wear and you can go back in time to the 1960′s at the beach you can go on the surf board that Mac used to go back

• August 1, 2013 at 9 months ago

I LOVE TEEN BEACH MOVIE I LISTEN TO THE SONGS OVER AND OVER UNTIL I GO TO SLEEP TEEN BEACH MOVIE IS NUMBER ONE ON MY FAVORITE MOVIE LIST

• August 1, 2013 at 9 months ago

not a takeover again

• August 2, 2013 at 9 months ago

dear penguins
    we have to do somthink about clubpenguin every month theres take overs we need some of the origanal parties like the under water party summer party and all the rest were all tired of takovers but i have a plan we will all send messages to club penguin complaining to bring back old cp or at least to stop having takovers jpin me pengiuns we will get back old cp even if it kills us replay if you agree and post this on lots and lots of pages till we get the message throw , c mon lets fight back
    from
    smith 62
    p.s all add me

• August 2, 2013 at 9 months ago

wow! i loved the movie and now club penguin is going to do a party on it amazing can’t wait!

• August 2, 2013 at 9 months ago

OH SWEET! CP HAS TEEN BEACH MOVIE!!!!!! P.S. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

• August 2, 2013 at 9 months ago

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! But im not sure if this party will be good

• August 4, 2013 at 9 months ago

no I love takeovers. especially the cece and rocky party and im SO EXCITED for teen beach party

• August 6, 2013 at 9 months ago

I’m tired of takeovers! Let’s have a Club Penguin party without any other Disney affiliated movies or Disney propaganda!

• August 8, 2013 at 9 months ago