Posted by Chrisdog93 on Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 12:56PM PST | Comments (27)

After you had to wait 18 hours for the next task after you’ve finished Feeding Your Puffle, you are ready for the last and final task. All you have to do is relax with your puffle and sleep. How much easier can this get? Grab your puffle, go to the Puffle Rooftop, and sleep with your puffle in a cozy chair.

Club Penguin Puffle Party 2013 Task 4 – Relax With Your Puffle and Adopt A Rainbow Puffle!

After you’ve done that you can collect your coins and finish your Puffle Pro outfit and get a bag of Puffle O’s which has a special move!

Once you wear the Puffle O bag alone (with no other clothes on), dance and you will get to maintain a special move!

Now, what Club Penguin users have been waiting for for almost 7 years, is to adopt the Rainbow Puffle! Head on over to the Cannon on the right of the Rooftop and be shot into the Cloud Forest!

Once you’ve been shot out of the Cannon, you will arrive at the Cloud Forest where all the Rainbow Puffles will be hanging out. To your surprise, the Rainbow Puffle will actually come up to YOU and choose YOU as their owner! How cool is that?

Once you adopt the Rainbow Puffle, it will ask you for a name you would like to name it. I named mine Sparkles but here are some other names that would work well.

• Wonder
  • Magical
  • Sparkles
  • Skittles

and so on.

After that you can decide to take it on a walk or take it to your igloo. Here’s what the Puffle Catalog says about the Rainbow Puffles personality.

Are you excited to finally have the one and only Rainbow Puffle? I was so excited to log on today and finally adopt one. What did you name your Rainbow Puffle? Let us know in a comment below.

• March 23, 2013 at 1 year ago

I can’t get it >:(

• March 24, 2013 at 1 year ago

Sorry about that. :( I think that’s because you’re not a member.

it wont come to me

• March 23, 2013 at 1 year ago

How much is it and how come I cant get it?
    IN WAIT OF REPLY MARCUSIE 101

well marcuise 101 first of all you have to be a member second of all its free

• March 23, 2013 at 1 year ago

@Marcusie 101, It’s for members. Are you a member?

• March 23, 2013 at 1 year ago

@Kaity Kalamity, Yes I am a member but I have to wait until 2:22 in the morning to do task 4.

• March 23, 2013 at 1 year ago

Also, it is for non members and members.

Sorry Marcusie 101, it is for members only :(

• March 27, 2013 at 1 year ago

@polofield Oh, Thanks,I thought is was for both. (I am a member)

• March 23, 2013 at 1 year ago

I hope they bring out a golden puffle next!

• March 26, 2013 at 1 year ago

Actually, the Dragon Puffle is next! It will come during the Midevil Party 2013!! YAAY!!

• March 24, 2013 at 1 year ago

I bet you all my coins (57739 coins) that I’ll never get a Rainbow Puffle. I CLEARLY beat task 3 but it decided “LOLNOPE LET’S MAKE HIM DO TASK 2 AND WAIT 18 MORE HOURS AGAIN IT’LL BE FUNNY!”

• March 24, 2013 at 1 year ago

CP ISNT FAIR. I forgot to do the last two tasks, and now I have to wait 36 more hours to do them.

IKR! >:(

• March 24, 2013 at 1 year ago

Same! And I DID do my tasks!

• March 24, 2013 at 1 year ago

CP should let us do all the tasks all together and let everyone have one (I am a member but non members should have it to)

• March 25, 2013 at 1 year ago

Well check my iggy but be my friend because in July 1I’m having a cheats and your gonna help me with it:)

• March 24, 2013 at 1 year ago

Yeah right, Jellibean24. Blaming CP when it’s clearly your fault for forgetting to do the tasks, makes sense, doesn’t it?

• March 24, 2013 at 1 year ago

I am a member and I had the rainbow puffle 2 days ago its AWESOME!!

• March 24, 2013 at 1 year ago

Wow!!! I can’t wait to get a rainbow puffle they seem so cool!

P.S. Moneydude8 thanks for giving the rainbow puffle personality. ;)

• March 24, 2013 at 1 year ago

Hey, I’m just suggesting that they make it so everyone can do it TOGETHER.

• March 25, 2013 at 1 year ago

No fair when i was on the last task all my tasks restarted but i still have all the clothing.}:(

• March 26, 2013 at 1 year ago

YES! I finally got one. :D

• March 31, 2013 at 1 year ago

moneydude8 im sorry i didnt visit you yesterday saturday,i had to go to the gym from morning until evening,furthermore even though i didnt get to meet you on clubpenguin ,you still rock dude.

-from[reku1414]
    -to[moneydude]

• April 1, 2013 at 1 year ago

ARGH! I used to be a member but now I forgot the last 2 weeks and I’m a nonmember without anytime to complete the task and the fastest I can become a member is tonight and I nearly threw my computer out the window! Ive been playing for YEARS and WAITING FOR A RAINBOW PUFFLE ANS NOW I CAN”T GET ONE! C’MON CP I MEAN IT!