Posted by Chrisdog93 on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 2:07PM PST | Comments (14)

Puffle Handler has arrived to Club Penguin for the Puffle Party 2013! Therefore, you will be needing an accurate and up to date tracker to help find her. Luckily, Club Penguin Cheats has one for you. Use our accurate Puffle Handler Tracker below to find Puffle Handler within minutes.

Club Penguin Puffle Handler Tracker March 2013

Alternatively, you can follow these tips below to help find Puffle Handler:

• Puffle Handler will usually log onto popular servers throughout peak hours of the day and go onto lower rated servers throughout quieter times of the day.
  • Puffle Handler will most likely be found in the Pet Shop or any other puffle related party rooms.
  • If you see a crowded room with penguins shouting ‘Puffle Handler’, then there is a chance you’re in the same room as her.
  • If you notice a quiet server has suddenly become higher populated, then Puffle Handler might be on that server.
  • Follow Chrisdog93 on twitter for immediate updates on Puffle Handler’s location.
  • Be sure to add Puffle Handler as a buddy when you first meet her, as you’ll then be able to tell if she’s online or not.
  • You can collect a free background from Puffle Handler.
  • Visit Club Penguin Trackers as you’ll be able to load the page faster so you can get into the room before it becomes full.
  • Download our app called ‘CP Trackers’ on iTunes for automatic tracker updates sent to your iOS device.
  • Puffle Handler will change servers around every 15  minutes. During that time, she will more than definitely move into a few different rooms.

Puffle Handler sure will be busy as it’s the Puffle Party and, as we know, puffles are her speciality. What are your thoughts on the Puffle Party 2013 so far on the whole? Did you manage to meet Puffle Handler? Let us know in a comment below!

• March 21, 2013 at 2 years ago

This is to stop people from saying first. Ps: FIRST!!

• March 21, 2013 at 2 years ago

Sorry, but that makes no scene, what so ever. Anyway, I have PH’s background and I have her on my friends list. Although, I really want to meet her again. I also know the times PH is coming to clubpenguin and when. Trust me, I’m not lying. If anyone needs help I can help them.

• March 21, 2013 at 2 years ago

That makes no scene, what so ever. Anyway, I have Ph’s background and I have her on my friends list. If anyone, needs help tracking her, I can help you. I know what times she’s visiting the island during the puffle party. Trust me, I’m not lying. I would be happy to help.

• March 21, 2013 at 2 years ago

Sorry didn’t mean to repeat it twice.

• March 26, 2013 at 2 years ago

help me pls! I will be very thankful to you.

• March 21, 2013 at 2 years ago

HEY GUYS!
    I FOUND A CLUB PENGUIN GLITCH THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!
    POST THIS ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE 3 TIMES
    PRESS F8 SEVEN TIMES
    LOG ONTO YOUR PENGUIN
    TAKE ALL THE STUFF YOUR WEARING OFF INCLUDING THE BACKGROUND AND PIN
    TYPE IN CHAT BOX:ERROR CODE SEVEN
    NOW YOU GOT A 3 YEAR MEMBERSHIP 1,000,000 COINS AND RAINBOW PUFFLE!!!!!!

• March 22, 2013 at 2 years ago

STFU IT DOESN’T WORK!!!!

• March 24, 2013 at 2 years ago

I met PH but i added her as my friend then she deleted me! But it was awesome!

• March 26, 2013 at 2 years ago

HEY GUYS!! I FOUND A CLUB PENGUIN GLITCH THAT ACTUALLY WORKS! POST THIS ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE 3 TIMES.PRESS 48 SEVEN TIMES.LOG ONTO YOUR PENGUIN.TAKE ALL THE YOUR WEARING OFF INCLUDING THE BACKGROUND AND PIN.TYPE IN CHAT BOX:ERROR CODE SEVEN.NOW YOU GOT A 3 YEAR MEMBERSHIP 1,000,000 COINS AND A RAINBOW PUFFLE

• March 26, 2013 at 2 years ago

Excellent site. Lots of helpful information here.
    I’m sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks to your effort!

• March 26, 2013 at 2 years ago

I FOUND A CLUB PENGUIN GLITCH THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!
    POST THIS ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE 3 TIMES
    PRESS F8 SEVEN TIMES
    LOG ONTO YOUR PENGUIN
    TAKE ALL THE STUFF YOUR WEARING OFF INCLUDING THE BACKGROUND AND PIN
    TYPE IN CHAT BOX:ERROR CODE SEVEN
    NOW YOU GOT A 3 YEAR MEMBERSHIP 1,000,000 COINS AND RAINBOW PUFFLE!!!!!!

• March 28, 2013 at 2 years ago

WTF GUYS IT ALWAYS SAY OFFLINE!!