Gary has returned to the Club Penguin island for the Club Penguin Prehistoric Party 2013. Gary’s reason for arrival is so that he can show off his new Time Trekker, which surprisingly, takes you back in time, to the prehistoric ages. Gary is currently waddling around Club Penguin and is meeting and greeting as many people as possible! To help you locate Gary throughout the Club Penguin Prehistoric Party 2013, Club Penguin Cheats have prepared a Club Penguin Gary Tracker, which we hope will help you locate Club Penguin’s greatest inventor, this tracker can be viewed below.
/* This is a sticky post, more recent posts are displayed below! */
Club Penguin Gary Tracker January 2013
Gary Tracking Chat
Our website now encourages you to use our Club Penguin Gary Tracking Chat, you will be joining hundreds of other penguins when you use this chat, start Gary search parties and have a good time in general. You can also take advantage of our automatic tracking bot, that will announce Gary’s location when he has been located!
Finding Gary on Club Penguin
- Gary is a blue penguin that wears a lab coat and a pair of glasses,
- Gary will visit party decorated rooms and rooms that have been set up dedicated to the Club Penguin Prehistoric Party 2013,
- Highly populated servers are your best bet for locating Gary during peak hours, whereas you’ll better off searching lower rated servers during cold hours of the day,
- Whenever you spot Gary, add him as a buddy. This will help you determine whether he is online or offline in the future,
- Crowded areas calling ‘GARY’ or ‘G’ are good signs as it could indicate that Gary is nearby,
- Do not be fooled by penguins announcing he’s on servers such as Zero Grau or Yeti, these servers are almost nearly full, and about 80% of the time, Gary is not there,
- Refresh our Club Penguin Gary Tracker regularly, as you’ll then be presented with accurate results,
- Follow Chrisdog93 on Twitter for immediate updates on Gary’s location,
- Gary will usually spend between 15 and 20 minutes on each server. Throughout that duration, he’ll visit a few rooms,
- Finding Gary takes patience, so don’t stress if you don’t find him for a while.
We’re excited that Gary has arrived, although it would’ve been nice to see a different mascot, as Gary was only on Club Penguin 3 months ago for the Halloween Party, Aunt Arctic would’ve been cool, but she might be here for the Hollywood-styled party next month, we’ll have to see. Let us know if you’ve met Gary before in the comments below.