Captain Rockhopper has finally docked up at the Club Penguin beach today! After weeks of sailing from his home island, Rockhopper Island, he has finally made it, just in time for the Holiday season. Rockhopper is a pretty awesome mascot, not to mention he was the first as well. He’s quite jokey, he likes to mess around and I personally, enjoy meeting him!
To help you meet Rockhopper on Club Penguin, Club Penguin Cheats have created a nice and accurate Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker, which we now present you with. This Rockhopper Tracker contains our famous, official tracker, along with our official tracking chat and a few other helpful tips, so you will be well on your way to locating this pirate!
Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker December 2012
Rockhopper Tracker Chat:
Finding Rockhopper Tips:
- Rockhopper is a red penguin, with a black pirates hat and a black beard. He also has thick black eyebrows.
- Rockhopper will spend 15 – 20 minutes on each server.
- During that time, he will visit exclusive party rooms.
- Refresh our Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker regularly for updates on Rockhopper’s location.
- Use our chat to find Rockhopper faster.
- Look for groups of penguins shouting ‘Rockhopper’, as they may be trying to get into the room he is in!
- Follow Chrisdog93 on Twitter for immediate updates on Rockhopper’s location.
- When you locate Rockhopper, add his background (featured in the image above).
I really like meeting Rockhopper, he’s awesome! This has been the best Holiday Party I have attended on Club Penguin, the decorations are awesome, the new features that Club Penguin have implemented rock, I couldn’t fault it at all! Let us know what you think of it, in the comments below!