Posted by Chrisdog93 on Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 5:31PM PST | Comments (12)

Spike Hike loves making new friends and adding buddies but unfortunately that’s not possible because he has a limit of buddies that he can have on his friends list! To solve this solution Spike Hike is making his penguin a Club Penguin mascot! Once Spike Hike becomes a Club Penguin mascot you’ll be able to collect his autographed background and add him because he will have unlimited friends! Here’s what Spike Hike tweeted:

Woohoo! The only catch is that it might take awhile before Spike Hike actually becomes a mascot! Oh well! At least we get more excited each day! Are you excited about Spike Hike becoming a mascot? Make sure to comment and let us know!

• December 1, 2012 at 1 year ago

im excited but then it will probably be way harder to meet him and also first!!!

• December 1, 2012 at 1 year ago

I don’t agree… I do believe that he wants many friends, but why can’t he just make a friends list that can register infinite friends? He makes it seem as if ANYONE can be a mascot. All the mascots so far are actual Club Penguin residents, not like a person who made a penguin… It is hard to explain. But it doesn’t seem fair…

• December 2, 2012 at 1 year ago

i agree. it seems unfair for him to just make himself a mascot.

• December 2, 2012 at 1 year ago

Yeah thats very true nobody can just say “I want to be a mascot because i want more friends!” And they will be a mascot it has to be for a reason like Rockhopper he’s the pirate ect. Spike Hike is like every1 else exept he works for CP

• December 1, 2012 at 1 year ago

no,since he likes making new friends he may be on everyday for 20-30 min.

• December 3, 2012 at 1 year ago

hes already my buddy!!

• December 1, 2012 at 1 year ago

Woo Hoo! I Was Spike’s Friend BEFORE He Was Famous Woo Hoo!

• December 2, 2012 at 1 year ago

HE STILL IS FAMOUS THATS WHAT I THOUGHT ANYWAYS PS:YAY!!!!!!!111

• December 2, 2012 at 1 year ago

That’s so cool. I totally want to be friend’s with him and get his backround.

• December 2, 2012 at 1 year ago

Isn’t it odd how he has to become a mascot to have unlimited friends? I thought Club Penguin released the new buddy system in which we can have unlimited buddies?

• June 6, 2013 at 11 months ago

they have i’m friends with all the mascots what number is he I have google chrome
      please tell me his number I am evan friends with all the bad guys
      I am friends with the EPF agents ,Aunt Artic ,the penguin band ,PH (Puffle Handler , I have 161 friends with everyone on my friends list including these people and and a lot of others