Posted by Chrisdog93 on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 4:42PM PST | Comments (20)

We’ve got some news about the Halloween Party that’s starting in just a couple weeks. I’m excited to hunt for ghosts and get scared. Haha, I love getting scared.

Club Penguin Halloween Party 2012 News

Here’s what the picture says about the Halloween party:

Do you dare? During Club Penguin’s Halloween Party, everyone can hunt for ghosts and members can become ghosts and haunt the island!

Dress up in brand new creepy costumes, trick or treat with friends, and enter the haunted mansion. Inside, explore and collect five spooky keys that unlock Ghost Goggles and light the way to a secret Ghost lab.

Both members and non members can find a special ghost hunting suit! Plus, paid members can step into the Ghostamatron machine to become Ghosts!

As you can see from the top of the picture, the Halloween Party will last from October 18 to October 30.

• October 2, 2012 at 2 years ago

Stop stealing Trainmans Posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• October 2, 2012 at 2 years ago

YAY SECOND ONE!!!

• October 2, 2012 at 2 years ago

Woah. Members?! Im dogi99 the futhur goast of cp!!!!
    P.S. Is happy77 on the cp blog candece from disney radio?

• October 2, 2012 at 2 years ago

this halloween party is going to be awesome and by the way check the dojo and see that ther is the haloween music plz check

• October 2, 2012 at 2 years ago

Why in the world is the party ending the day before Halloween? Shouldn’t it at least include the holiday that it’s celebrating? Kinda useless to have a party for a holiday if it doesn’t fly over the date. :/

• October 6, 2012 at 2 years ago

They usually extend the parties that penguins love the most. So keep your eyes on this sites updates and club penguins newspaper.

• October 2, 2012 at 2 years ago

OMG, I want to be a Ghost! Im Excited for thiis! I’m totally coming

• October 3, 2012 at 2 years ago

Same Here Dude! I Just Cant Wait! On The First Day, Im Gonna Turn Into A Ghost! Yea! High Flipper! /\ Yea!!!

• October 3, 2012 at 2 years ago

guys what we get when we first or second or third? tell me plz”
    (“\_/”)
    (-.-)
    (“)(“)
    O O

• October 3, 2012 at 2 years ago

it’s just to show that “i am the first one to see this post”okay!!!

• October 3, 2012 at 2 years ago

“Both members and non members can find a special ghost hunting suit” WOW both non members and members!!! COOL CAN”T WAIT!!!!
    d-_-b

• October 3, 2012 at 2 years ago

since nobody called it im first . the ghost costume rules .

W
    A
    D
    L
    E

O

N

• October 3, 2012 at 2 years ago

You know what billybob always said!”WADDLE ON!”

• October 4, 2012 at 2 years ago

I am samin0. I am not a member of CP. but I have 100 stamps in Club Penguin!And I am from Bangladesh!
    W
    A
    D
    D
    L
    E

O
    N
    !
    Members be ghosts!
    But I cant be a ghost.
    I need to become a member first.

• November 17, 2012 at 1 year ago

Hey!! I am from BANGLADESH too
      !!!!!!!!!!

• October 4, 2012 at 2 years ago

hey guys whats going on i love everyone one of u guys from my friends to those i havent met yet sofeel free to friend me:)

• October 9, 2012 at 2 years ago

WADDLE ON CLUB PENGUI
    WADDLE ON CLUB PENGUIN
    WADDLE ON CLUB PENGUIN!!
    I am aldready a free one year member :D , but my one year ends on 20/10/12:(

• October 26, 2012 at 1 year ago

how do you get explorer at the halloween party 2012
    I need to know which rooms to got to plz.
    W