Posted by Chrisdog93 on Monday, July 16, 2012 at 3:16AM PST | Comments (21)

It’s been awhile since Club Penguin last updated their membership page on their website, but it’s finally been updated once again. It’s now a much smoother experience when you enter your membership code in. Firstly, it asks you if you have a penguin account. If you already have accounts saved on your computer, they’ll appear. If you don’t already have a penguin, you can click on the ‘Create a Penguin’ button on the right.

Club Penguin Membership Card Activation Page Update

If you select your penguin, a ‘Next’ button will appear. Click on it to proceed.

Club Penguin Membership Card Activation Page Update

A pop-up will appear. This is the part where you enter your membership code and the e-mail address your used to register your penguin with.

Club Penguin Membership Card Activation Page Update

Click on the ‘Redeem’ button, and you’ll be led to a confirmation message. It also tells you that you’ll be sent an e-mail shortly confirming your redemption.

Club Penguin Membership Card Activation Page Update

Your membership has successfully been activated! You should receive an e-mail shortly letting you know that your membership has been redeemed and activated.

Club Penguin Membership Card Activation Page Update

What do you think of this update? I think it’s really neat and that Club Penguin should receive a pat on the back. Leave your thoughts and comments regarding the membership page update below.

• July 16, 2012 at 2 years ago

first and im not getting a memebership cause my parents wont let me, and u can see a little of the code u guys crossed out.

• July 20, 2012 at 2 years ago

My parents allowed me and i jumped all around like crazy IM SO LUCKY!!! :)

• July 16, 2012 at 2 years ago

But it is not as obvious and easy

• July 16, 2012 at 2 years ago

But why use it? It’s not like it’s not used anyway.

• July 16, 2012 at 2 years ago

I know right? Even though that was for demonstrations only, wouldn’t they have already used it?

• July 16, 2012 at 2 years ago

Yer but why take the code? He already used it? See what I mean?

• July 17, 2012 at 2 years ago

ya i see what u mean but u can still swich the code around and get a menbership with out byeing it

• July 17, 2012 at 2 years ago

that would not work.

• July 18, 2012 at 2 years ago

I’m already a Member, so tough.

• July 18, 2012 at 2 years ago

Membership code : 3874-3294-2856-9237

• July 19, 2012 at 2 years ago

I’m having problems with the new membership activation page . it always keep saying I need to enable cookies . I already enabled it and still it doesnt work ………… :///

• July 20, 2012 at 2 years ago

I WANT MEMBERSHIP!!

• August 15, 2012 at 2 years ago

Everytime i get a membership code and try to activate it, it keeps saying enable all cookies, But i already did that!

• October 6, 2012 at 2 years ago

r u supposed to put spaces??

• November 29, 2012 at 2 years ago

i have a membership code
    first come first serve
    2100 4445 0108 1018
    and add me on club penguin EishaBokhari

• April 3, 2013 at 2 years ago

hey but that is not real code
    and please be my friend in clubpenguin blowpug

• June 6, 2013 at 1 year ago

I need to get MemberShip!

• December 27, 2013 at 10 months ago

I typed in my username and password correctly, pressed log in and activate, but I was sent back to the log in and activate page. I have tried a numerous amount of times.

• March 3, 2014 at 8 months ago

The same thing happened to me. PLZ HELP!