The Penguin band is online a week early! Can you believe it? They want us to help celebrate the opening of the Ultimate Jam by arriving a whole week early. Even to more surprise added, we are going to be tracking! We’ve provided some tips, a helpful chat, and a Penguin Band tracker!
You can track with a helpful and active community alongside our tracker.
Use the following tips if you would like to track Penguin Band on your own:
1. The Penguin Band tracker above is highly accurate and updates the room and server the Penguin Band was last seen in. Click here to refresh the Penguin Band tracker!
2. The Penguin Band usually logs into the crowded servers during peak hours of the day. Penguin Band visits the less crowded servers during hours when less penguins are online.
3. The Penguin Band is most commonly seen on Mammoth, Blizzard, and Frozen. Check these servers first. The Penguin Band most commonly is found in exclusive party rooms including backstage at the Stage and at the Dock.
4. The Penguin Band is usually online when they visit Club Penguin, but is not on when Club Penguin support is closed. If you notice a server that usually is not crowded suddenly get crowded, check this server for the Penguin Band.
5. The Penguin Band is four separate penguins. Each penguin will give you the same background when you find one of them. Many times all four members are found together. If you find them on Club Penguin, click on them to view his player card.
6. If you do find the Penguin Band on Club Penguin, click on the free gift button on the far right for the Penguin Band’s autographed background.
7. The Penguin Band is always very crowded when they are online. Be sure to check the users in room list instead of searching for them in the room. The users in room list is alphabetized and easier to search through.
8. Penguin Band changes servers every 15 minutes. This means you will have to find Penguin Band fast and check this page for updates.
9. Finding the Penguin Band takes a lot of patience. Use my tracker and with some time you will find Penguin Band. The Penguin Band may be on multiple servers at the same time.
10. For more info on the Penguin Band, read about the Penguin Band on Club Penguin.
11. Updates on Twitter will be posted whenever the Penguin Band is found on Club Penguin. Follow Chrisdog93 and ClubPenguinCP on Twitter for the latest updates.
12. If you need anymore help finding the Penguin Band, leave a comment or you can have fun tracking for the Penguin Band on our Club Penguin chat!
13. For more tips on finding the Penguin Band on Club Penguin, please visit the Club Penguin Cheats Forum or view the official Club Penguin Penguin Bank Tracker thread!
14. Download our app called CP Trackers on iTunes to have automatically updated Club Penguin Trackers with the status, room, and server to find all the mascots fast!
Who is Penguin Band?
The Penguin Band is the official Club Penguin band. The Penguin Band consists of 4 members: Petey K, Stompin’ Bob, Frank, and G Billy. If the Penguin Band is not playing at the Iceberg, that means they are walking around the island! Check the tracker for more information.
What room does the Penguin Band mostly appear in?
The Penguin Band is most likely at the Iceberg, but can be at many other rooms as well.
When is the Penguin Band on the island?
The Penguin Band usually arrives to the Club Penguin island on a music type of party, such as the Music Jam every summer.
When is the Penguin Band online?
The Penguin Band is usually on during peak hours of the day. They like crowded servers, such as: Mammoth, Alaska, Alpine, Arctic, Abominable, Yeti, and Zipline.
How can I find the Penguin Band?
The Penguin Band usually stays on a server for 10-15 minutes before they switch. Don’t forget, the Penguin Band can also appear in member rooms, such as the Backstage at the Music Jam. They will usually be on servers that have 4-5 bars. If you see a lot of penguins crowding someone, you may have found one of the Penguin Band members.
What background are the Penguin Band members giving out?
To see what background the Penguin Band members are giving out, scroll up until you reach the top of the page.
How can I get the Penguin Band stamp & background on Club Penguin?
To receive the Penguin Band stamp and background, you will have to find at least one of the Penguin Band members. You can also add each one of them as a friend once you find them. Make sure to use our tracker for the latest locations.