The Club Penguin April Fool’s Day Party has been released today, which means that Rookie can now be located. When you meet him you can add him as a buddy, receive his stamp and pickup his free background. Club Penguin Cheats have made it easy for you with our tracker. The tracker can be found below:
Club Penguin Cheats also have some information on Rookie below:
How to find Rookie on Club Penguin:
Rookie’s playercard can be found below:
Here’s what Rookie’s current background looks like:
- Rookie usually logs on during popular hours of the day when lots of people are online (9:00 AM PST – 9:00 PM PST)
- Rookie is a green penguin with a red Hawaiian shirt, red glasses and a red propeller cap.
- Rookie’s penguin is slightly larger than the average penguin, therefore making him stand out from the crowd.
- Rookie usually changes servers every 10 – 15 minutes and stays in a room for around 3 – 5 minutes in turn.
- A faster way of finding Rookie is by looking for large crowds and people who are trying to access full rooms whilst shouting Rookie, there is a possibility that he is in that room.
- Rookie tends to take breaks for around 20 minutes every couple of hours. If he has not been found by Club Penguin Cheats, then he is most likely temporarily offline.
- Patience is required if you want to find Rookie. It can take a considerable amount of time to find him.
- Look out for servers that have 3 /4 bars but are usually quiet. There is a chance Rookie is on that server.
- Download our app ‘Trackers for Club Penguin‘ on iTunes to have Rookie’s room, server and status updated immediately to your iOS device.
- For more tips, visit the Club Penguin Cheats Forum where loads of people are constantly posting tips and updates.
- If you are stuck and need help, feel free to leave a comment.