Posted by Chrisdog93 on Friday, December 2, 2011 at 1:54PM PST | Comments (50)

Club Penguin has issued a new Penguin Style catalog. In this new catalog, we have lots of new holiday items. These items would make you look great for the Holiday Party. The cheats are below.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click on the foot of the penguin with the Snowflake Costume.

You now have the Tundra Board item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

On the sign, click the square on the left.

You now have the Big Bad Wool Hooves item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

On the sign, click the circle on the right.

You now have the Wool Socks item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

On the left side of the page, click on the top of the tree.

You now have the Tree Costume item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click the flower on the bottom right hand corner of the page.

You now have the Pink Flower Sandals and the Blue Flower Sandals item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click on the hand of the blue penguin.

You now have the Brown Leather Cuffs item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click the bottom left hand corner of the first window.

You now have the Fairy Costume item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click the bottom right hand corner of the second window.

You now have the Flashlight item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click on the middle of the third window.

You now have the Candy Corn Costume item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click on the cracked piece of the stage.

You now have the Frankenpenguin item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click on the eyes of the penguin with the Unicorn Costume.

You now have the Horse Costume item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click on the mouth of the penguin with the Black Hoodie item.

You now have the Superhero Mask item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click on the top of the leaning tree.

You now have the Fuzzy Boots item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click on the blue triangle of the party banner.

You now have the Blue Duck item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

Click on the top of the mountain.

You now have the Green Wheeler item cheat.

Club Penguin December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog Cheats

That is all the cheats for the December 2011 Penguin Style Catalog!

Which items did you buy from this catalog? Let us know in the comments!

• December 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

I Like The Wool Socks. They Look Really Cool. I Also Like The SnowFlake Outfit Too.

• December 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

I FU*K ALL of you!!! YOU SH*TS!!!

• December 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

I DO! I AM YERM! I AM TRYING TO GET BEAKER15000 IN TROUBLE!!! BWA HA HA! AND FU*K ALL OF YOU GUYS, YOU SH*TS!!! EVEN YOU, BEAKER15000!!! BWA HA HA!

• December 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

and I fu*k myself for trying to get Beaker15000. JUST KIDDING, MEATBALLS! I WILL TRY TO GET *YOU* GUYS IN TROUBLE, TOO!

• December 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

do you have to be a member????????????????????????????

Mollyyy

• December 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

hey Guys i found something really cool on club penguin!!!
    when you wear only the holly elf dress and you wave you turn a different color!!! i hope you guys make a post about this!

• December 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

Im pretty sure its a glitch…. I blame the Nazis…
      Did I go too far with that?

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

Everybody is bi*ch except me ;)

• December 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

Hey uh guys you know how the fuzzy white beard(the beard that comes with santa’s costume) is suppose to be a face item(right?) Well I found this this glitch that is a neck item! So this is a glitch club penguin needs to fix. thumbs up if this happened to you. if not then dont like or dislike. I hope this is suportive

• December 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT. I’M FRIENDS WITH ERIC703! I dont know if he’s like famous (please let me know in the comments) BUT WHEN I CHECKED HIS STAMP BOOK HE MET 10/10 FAMOUS PEOPLE AND WHATS WEIRD IS THAT I HAVE MORE STAMPS THAN HIM! HEEY ERIC703 IF YOUR READING THIS THANKYOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND!.

• December 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

Eric703 is not one of the most famouse penguins,but he is a frequent auther on this site,so that makes him kinda famouse.Here R some of the famouse penguins I am friends with: Eric703,1candy0,Wiibob7975,and Peacesign99!!!I am also friends with some ppl that go on this site like: Djmichael1 and Aswome Me!!!

• December 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

that was not me! that guy is trying to frame me!

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

Just kidding. It was me. I am that guy that is trying to get Beaker15000 and Kamom in trouble. :)

• December 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

that was snot me. and yes, i meant to say snot. really beaker, just stop it

• December 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

OK, I admit it was me, Kamom. Sorry. :( Accept my apology?

~From,
          Kamom

• December 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

i dont even know if you are you right now.

• December 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

Really, Kamom, you almost landed me in trouble. Stop it. :(

• December 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

May God forgive you for apologizing in public. :)

• December 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

i already bought the whole santa suit and bag

• December 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

I got it last year, so i’m kinda rare.

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

Nice catalogs. But kinda expensive stuff… Not really but I still love the new catalog items.

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

just cuz you got it last year doesnt make you rare, all of my friends got it last year and me, its not really rare. If your penguin is from 2005-2008 then your rare.

I am from 1492. So THERE! I am rare. :P

• December 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

actually FAKE yerm, i am from 1396.

• December 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

I am from 2,043 BC. :P ;)

• December 10, 2011 at 3 years ago

U r awesome my friend
            1!!!!!!!
            I sent u a friend request on cp

• December 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

I love the holiday season on club penguin! :)

• December 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

Luving the new items can’t wait for the iggy items!!!

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

I believe in the yerm guy who said that the other guy was a framer. I have got to know yerm a little but he doesn’t do that kind of stuff. Believe in the yerm post that says The other yerm is a framer.

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

Totally if anything he says stuff like “THE END IS NEAR” not wat he said in the begining…

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

Siricey are you like a moderator on this website or something? Just curious, because you comment on every post that I’ve looked at recently.

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

Well no.But I’d sure like to.When I am a little more expierianced with writing would llike to be an author on this site.And why U ask I comment on every post?Well this is my fav site so I really like to comment :D

• December 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

No, the end is not near… or is it? Jesus holds the key. It could happen any day. But while life is still going, trust is God and believe in Jesus to be saved. :)

you are fu*king sh*t.

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

Creator or owner of this site. Either could you please email or comment back on this post? I was just wondering since you website is so popular that possibly i could give you the html for my site banner and you could make it a widget or post something about my site on your site. Thank you. Have a good day.

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

paste this into 3 different page on here then log on club penguin and press alt+ctrl 5 times and then press F2 4 times You now have RAINBOW PUFFLE,GOLDEN PUFFLE, 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 x MILLION COINS, FREE FOREVER MEMBERSHIP, ANY 20 ITEMS TO CHOOSE FROM TREASURE BOOK

Me is bi*ch, too.

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

That’s when Christopher Columbus did stuff! Oh yeah… I was from 1493, so it does not look like I am faking it. So THERE! :P

• December 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

All of those ppl that are saying “bi*ch” are tots fake it is prop just yerm!!!

• December 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

Really cool Holiday Costumes! Can’t wait for the Iggy Holiday Furniture! :D

• December 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

Yerm can u actually stfu coz u keep swearing and thinking urself so cool but ur not !! but anyways the catalog is really gd i love all of the stuff !

• December 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

have you been following this story at all? it was kamom!

• December 7, 2011 at 3 years ago

ya i have and it wasnt kamom coz i saw him apologising??

• December 7, 2011 at 3 years ago

i dont get your logic.

• December 10, 2011 at 3 years ago

Sup my penguins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully my penguin isn’t pink again!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
    Cool! Check that out exclamation mark squiggly line pattern Sorry i cok