Posted by Chrisdog93 on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 2:43AM PST | Comments (23)

Currently in Club Penguin, everyone is displaying as a member – even non-members. However, unfortunately, non-members still do not have access to member features.

Club Penguin Member/Non Member Glitch

This glitch was also brought to my attention at the Club Penguin CP Halloween Party. As you know, there was a Halloween Costume Contest – there would be three winners; two non-members and one member. However, everyone displayed as a member so there was no telling if the penguin was really a non-member. Thanks Hermey1 for telling me about this glitch.

• November 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

Wow!How make this glitch?
    _______________________
    LITHUANIA ROOL

• November 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

heyy guys wicked cheat 1.type this two times on here
    2.press f5 five times
    3.log on club penguin
    4.type in chat box blah five goo six
    5.log off
    6.log on

you will get 100,000 coins and five years member ship and a color changing puffle

trust me this rely works

• November 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

NO SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• May 12, 2013 at 1 year ago

f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

• November 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

OMG! Your Welcome. :D

• December 18, 2011 at 3 years ago

Why am I pink, i’m a boy.

• November 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

Hey that glitch is EVERYWHERE! ALL of my buddies are three-stripped-with-star-members! NO FAIR!!! Oh and some of my buddies are NOT members and it says they are! AND… EVERYONE ON CLUB PENGUIN IS A THREE-STRIPPED-WITH-STAR-MEMBER!!!

(Again NO FAIR!) Oh and if you find me (Penguin C6) im a member-with-one-stripe.

Waddle on Penguins!

• November 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

And I usually go on A LOT im very rare and hard to meet but you can find me!… I usually go on servers: Blizzard and Snow Fort and Zipline.
      If I am on another server and meet me that is VERY RARE! So be sure to add me or send me a request and I WILL accept.

WADDLE ON!

Penguin C6

• November 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

OH and I forgot to tell you! At 6:30 to 7:50 EST on WENSDAY I will be on server: Blizzard only till 7:50 EST (Eastern Time)

Sorry about takin’ up three comments! PS: PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST BY 6:40 SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND SO I CAN GIVE YOU A WELCOME!

EXTRA NOTE: IF YOU REPLY LATER THAN THAT…ITS OK!…I WILL CONSTANTLY LOOK AT THIS POST TO SEE AND I WILL TRY TO FIND YOU. If ya guys wanna partay sometime thats ok! At this time im wearing a Ninja Suit and cloud wave bracers and wearing the ninja gold neclace
        WADDLE ON! Penguin C6

• November 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

Penguin C6 you know i do not living in the eastern states so PST Penguin Starndard time is the same time is the western states time so when on PST (Penguin Starndard time) Penguin C6.

• November 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

i knew about this glitch before you did!!!So that dosen’t make me better but i think i would do really good at being a member at clubpenguincp.com but yeah anyways waddle on!

• November 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

… You don’t know when I knew about it…

• November 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

Oh sorry I will use Penguin Starndard Time next time I have a party.

SOOOO sorry.

Penguin C6

• December 28, 2011 at 3 years ago

i got a glich

on ever club penguin sever on my penguin everyone is a member but is not got member stuf werd right!!!

• July 18, 2012 at 2 years ago