Posted by Chrisdog93 on Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 10:21AM PST | Comments (41)

Club Penguin has announced a new idea. To see more details about this idea, you have to visit the Club Penguin Beta Test Site. You can reach this site by pressing a secret button on Club Penguin’s Community What’s New blog. Don’t worry, we have details about this button below. Club Penguin says they wanted to make a happier looking penguin to go onto everyone’s player card.

To go to the Club Penguin Beta Test site, go to Club Penguin’s website, click on the “Community” tab, and click on “What’s New”. You will now be at the Club Penguin What’s New blog. Scroll down a few posts until you get to the one as shown in the picture above. In the picture, a sentence is circled, when you see that sentence, click on the word “here”. The word is highlighted blue. You will then be at the Beta Test site. Then, login with your penguin’s username & password. In the text bar, on the top, type in “LS”. Be sure to type it in lowercase letters. The Penguin Player Card Change idea is the last button, on the bottom. Or you can get there directly by pressing here. The button is shown below in the picture.

Club Penguin Player Card Change Idea

There are 2 penguins shown. The penguin on the left, that is colored light blue is the penguin with the happy face, the type of penguin that Club Penguin would like to put on everyone’s player card. The penguin on the right is the current penguin that everyone has on their player card. A picture is below.

Club Penguin Player Card Change Idea

I like Club Penguin’s idea of changing the type of penguin that is on everyone’s player card. Do you agree? Leave a comment to let us know!

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

ugly

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

I KNOW absolutely hideous, the cool outfits, wigs and dresses will look terrible LEAVE THE BORING FACE its way better then THAT…

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

no!the new face is way better and every item will look better as well!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

yeah and it smiles :)

• July 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

i so argee you red my mind

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

yes i like it!

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

i like the old one better, but you know, just my opinion. :)

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

Thanks for the comments! I would say I like the older penguin look too. Be sure to check out the rest of the posts on ClubPenguinCP.com for your latest cheats!

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

I agree with you! The old one is SO better!

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

Usually I love CP updates, not this though

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

Hey guys i’ve got a glitch for you, post this on five different places on this webe then log on to club penguin. When it says loading inventory press F1 F2 F3 then press shift and you should have 90000.0000 coins and 5 years of membership it realy works trust me ten people used it and they’re so happy! Trust me it works for real!

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

ugh, the puffles im letting slide, but I draw the line at the penguins……ALL CAPS RAGEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    D:<

• July 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

Hi How Can I Go To The Beta Site??

-A

• July 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

URGH! Why can’t CP make the penguin faces more…eviller! That would be way better! Yeah, like…I don’t go on CP to play and stuff…I’m on CP because of a few…annoying…humans…we all are humans…but a group of kids…Gosh, I have to ruin their fun every second. They’ll be sorry for knowing me, Reshiram002. They won’t be sorry for Zekrom001 and Zekrom002 though. They’ll distract those guys. 1mame345, Pontongpasir, Sidie9 and CS15. Otherwise known to everyone, Crazystar15. >:)
    They’ll be sorry. And it’ll be the end of them….
    OH COME ON! I USED LOWERCASE AGAIN!!! PRETEND I USED CAPS. YOU BETTER! COS, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE THAT EVIL USING LOWERCASE?!

• Well…Actually, I’m Crazystar15! Hey, Reshiram001, this ends now…well not now…I’m SLEEPY! I triend to find Rockhopper for 5 hours on Saturday…I failed! I’m gonna be busted…Hey, Reshiram! Wanna meet on CP? Joking. I can’t. Because you won’t.

• I mean…tried.

• July 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

i do not like the idea and i never will

• July 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

OLD ONE IS ALOT BETTER THE OTHER IS UGLY

• July 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

A lot of older CP things that were replaced were better. Just my opinion, you’ll see it differently.

• July 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

Eh, it’s okay. It makes the penguin look more cartoon-like. :)

• July 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

everyone when you start dj3k if you look fast you can see the penguin turn from white to black

• July 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

Looks like CP is going to change forever. By Disney. First all of the new stuff like new newspapers and new puffles. Now this? Oh sheesh.

• February 1, 2013 at 2 years ago

Disney. Tantrum moment!!! AAAARGHHHH!! BOO DISNEY! Quit ruining CP.

• July 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

That game it’s boring

• August 1, 2011 at 3 years ago

WTF DISNEY PLEASE DONT DO IT!!!! FIRST THE NEWSPAPER THEN PUFFLES NOW OURSELFS!!! WTF!! STOP!!NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY WILL START MAKING THE IGLOOS MORE HAPPIER…

• August 1, 2011 at 3 years ago

I agree with this genious.

• August 1, 2011 at 3 years ago

hes right there probally goin to put a GIANT smiley face on our igloo on our stomachs on everything like grafitti annd they would call it cp looks happier now heck theyed probaly destroy clubpenguin by calling it club happy and every is a smiley face and theres cushions everywhere so no one gets hurt and theres no frowny face and they will make the age catogory go to three yearolds and maybe barney will become a mascot

• August 1, 2011 at 3 years ago

hes right i agree with qaswerty

• August 1, 2011 at 3 years ago

xD

• August 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

LOL qaswerty, you made me laugh so hard because thts so true!!

• August 1, 2011 at 3 years ago

I like the new one better becaus the old one dosnt make sense because when ur playing the games he smiles!!!!!! so i mean u know it makes more sense o and the old one looks relly ored but the new one is happy

• August 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

@qaswerty LMFAO qaswerty ikr I kinda agree Lol no lie ._.

• August 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

this looks awful, its just making the penguin cuter which is completely unnecessary, the original penguin we have now looks better, cute and sweet isn’t the answer to everything.

• August 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

i know, the next thing you know they will put smily faces on our igloos

• August 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

QUIT IT DISNEY! YOU HAVE TO TORTURE US WITH THE SMIRK DONT U FIRST THE NEWSPAPER THEN THE PUFFLES NOW US! NEXT THING WE KNOW THERE WILL BE A GIANT SMILEY FACE IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR IGLOO TO MAKE IT LOOK HAPPIER! CURSE YOU DISNEY!

• August 15, 2011 at 3 years ago

Really, Club Penguin? I disliked it on Beta Team Site.
      Classic CP FTW. And IF you MUST put this new face in, give us a choice. Like many have said before me in the comments. First the newspaper, (I disliked) the puffles (awful) and now this… I also don’t like the new Pet Shop and the new Lounge. OLD CLUB PENGUIN WAS BETTER…

• September 9, 2011 at 3 years ago

I like the new idea! I know that lots of people like the old one. But it looks cool to me! It’s not gonna ruin all of club penguin. There are lots of stuff in club penguin that came from the old one. The town, Snow forts, some party’s. :)

• November 18, 2011 at 3 years ago

Well, the penguin would look cool with the The tuft, sunglasses, black hoodie, blue sneakers, and pearl necklace. Imagine it. :)

• October 25, 2013 at 1 year ago

I. Hate. The. Idea. CP is trying to make us forget about everything about old CP! They can bring us stupid takeovers, lame clothing, awful party hats…BUT THEY HAVE GONE FAR ENOUGH!!