Posted by Chrisdog93 on Monday, June 20, 2011 at 1:09PM PST | Comments (205)

Today, I called Club Penguin. I asked them why Club Penguin wasn’t working. They said they had a problem and it happened. They also said it was their fault. So, they asked me my Penguin Info, Email Address, and where I live. They will give you 1 week of FREE Membership! And if you already have a membership, they will add 1 week more! I think this is very awesome! The people that don’t have membership will get it for 1 week and they can do whatever they want to.

Here are the Club Penguin Phone Numbers:

North America – (888) 861-4111
Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm, Saturday, 8am-4pm, Sunday, 10am-6pm (PST)

United Kingdom – 0-800-085-7638
Monday through Sunday, 10am-6pm (GMT)

Australia – 1800 237 406
Monday through Friday, 10am-6pm (EST) (Sydney, New South Wales)

New Zealand – 0800 451 604
Monday through Friday, 12pm-8pm (NZDT)

All other countries – 250-861-5111
Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm, Saturday, 8am-4pm, Sunday, 10am-6pm (North American Pacific Standard Time)

NOTE: Long distance charges may apply!

How do you like this Free Club Penguin Membership For 1 Week? Please, leave a comment and let us know!

• June 23, 2011 at 3 years ago

Check out my blog at cpcheatsdiamond.wordpress.com

• June 23, 2011 at 3 years ago

I emailed Club Penguin about my frustrations on the many glitches in their system. I got a very kind email back and 10,000 coins added to my account!

• June 30, 2011 at 3 years ago

Why the @#?! did you ask that chrisdog!of course they will like it!

• July 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

heyo how kool of dat ya no iz ginna go get free mem ship yo!

• July 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

please make my avatar pink please please

• July 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

make it pink pleas plwasw

• July 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

THANKS FOR MAKIN
    G MY LAST PENGUIN AVATAR A PINK ONE THANK YOU THANK YOU NOW PLWEASE MAKE THIS ONE PINK PWEAEPWEASE

• July 19, 2011 at 3 years ago

dude, the avatars change all the time

• July 21, 2011 at 3 years ago

it did not work i called and they said it was to late

phone 7573012780

• August 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

My penguin was cool but one day i want to log in it say wrong pass and stuff

• August 20, 2011 at 3 years ago

I didn’t know they would give you a free week of membership. And I didn’t see this article when they said they would give it. Do you think if I called, even though its been a long time since then, would they still give me a membership? I was a member during that time when it went down, and my membership expired before Clubpenguin was working again.

• December 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

Wow this is really easy to do, im going to try this out. Please give me a green penguin!

• June 15, 2012 at 2 years ago

does it work

• July 21, 2012 at 2 years ago

I dont think it is going to work because it happened about a year ago, but maybe if you are experiencing issues using the game then you can most likely check to see how it works.

• October 14, 2012 at 2 years ago