Posted by Chrisdog93 on Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 6:22PM PST | Comments (18)

While I was searching through the new Club Penguin swf’s I saw that Club penguin added a Emerald Viking Helmet. To earn this item you will have to redeem a special code. These codes are different from the ones you can buy at any  store they sell them at. To obtain this specific item you will have to get a special code by attending real life Club Penguin events , or either by touring around their office that is located in Kewlona, Canada!

Take a look:

Club Penguin 2011 Emerald Viking Helmet Exclusive

This is not the first time Club Penguin has had codes for an exclusive item. There has been a Rockhopper & Bambadee Background as well as the Disney Castle Pin. Also, the code is sent on a postcard through the mail.

Here is the background.

Club Penguin 2011 Emerald Viking Helmet Exclusive

The background is awesome! You can only get it from the special coin codes Rockhopper and Bambadee give out in Disney.

• June 5, 2011 at 4 years ago

cool

• June 5, 2011 at 4 years ago

cool could someone give me that coin but how do you get the coin when you go to a live club penguin event?

• June 5, 2011 at 4 years ago

I wanna get it but i live in CA! :(

• June 5, 2011 at 4 years ago

me too but where r real life club penguin events

• June 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

The events are in kewlona, canada where the club penguin office is.
        W A D D L E O N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• June 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

Me too, but im planning a trip to florida. well its not for sure yet, but i realy want to go =)

• February 10, 2012 at 3 years ago

I live in Canada (doesnt CA stand for Canada?) AND I WANT TO GO TO NEW YORK AND DISNEY WORLD!

• June 5, 2011 at 4 years ago

God Bless everyone, even Dallas Mavericks :)

• June 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

but i live in uk aww crap better next time! :( but i go holiday in florida on august. :)

• June 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

I want the Rockhopper and Bambadee background and the disney castle pin
    But i live in AUS so I can’t get it.

• June 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

I live in England newcastle so I can’t :.(

Also Plz can u visit my site and comment it’s cpmad.blogspot.com

• June 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

What Do You Meen About The Postard Being Sent To You

• June 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

COOL we are going to orlando florida this october! I can get my picutre with Rochhopper so I can get the background and disney pin!

• June 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

I really wish I could meet a member of the club penguin staff. Please visit my new website and also comment thanks!

• June 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

i live in AZ so i can’t get it wants backround and castle pin =[ p.s i want to meet the club penguin staff like chris dog and people like that and thats all!

• June 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

swf are what

• June 15, 2011 at 4 years ago

Does anyone know HOW to get the pin and background in Disney World???? Are rockhopper and bambadee always there????? I went to disney world and I diddint get them!

• January 25, 2013 at 2 years ago

POST THIS ON 3 DIFFERENT PAGES ON HERE.
    2.PRESS F12 8 TIMES.
    3.LOG ON CLUB PENGUIN.
    4.GO TO THE BOTTOM SERVERS AND PRESS ENTER 5 TIMES.
    5.PRESS F5 2 TIMES..
    6.YOU WILL NOW ACHIEVE 9,999,999,999,999 COINS,50 PUFFLES FOR FREE,5 RAINBOW PUFFLES(55 TOTAL) AND FREE MEMBERSHIP FOREVER.
    IT WORKS