Posted by on Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 4:43PM PST | Comments (130)

Today when I was on my non member penguin admiring the beautiful decorations at the Puffle Party, I walked into the Pet Shop. I was looking at the updated Puffle Catalog when I accidentally clicked the Adopt button on the Yellow Puffle. I was very surprised when I got this screen below on my non member penguin:

Club Penguin Non Member Adopt a Puffle Bug

I cannot believe I can adopt a puffle as a non member. But, I wanted to see if this was true, so I named my Yellow Puffle:

Club Penguin Non Member Adopt a Puffle Bug

So I got to name my puffle too! I was so close to adopting a member puffle as a non member! But then, when I clicked Continue, I got this message:

Club Penguin Non Member Adopt a Puffle Bug

Then, when I click Okay, it logs me off! I guess at the end they noticed I am not a member. I was so close to adopting a puffle as a non member.  Please note this bug works on any puffle color, not just the Yellow Puffle.Try this bug on your own and see if it works. Please comment below if this bug worked!

• April 20, 2013 at 1 year ago

1.Post this on 2 different pages on here
    2.press F3,F6,F7
    3.Log on to club penguin
    4.press F3 five times

• September 4, 2013 at 8 months ago

how can i post yours in 2 pages

• April 20, 2013 at 1 year ago

1.Post this on 2 different pages on here
    2.press F3,F6,F7
    3.Log on to club penguin
    4.press F3 five times

• April 20, 2013 at 1 year ago

1.Post this on 2 different pages on here!!
    2.press F3,F6,F7

4.press F3 five times

• August 12, 2013 at 9 months ago

1.Post this on 2 different pages on here
    2.press F3,F6,F7
    3.Log on to club penguin
    4.press F3 five times
    5.now receive the following:10 years membership,100 puffles,60 pins,of your choice and 80,000,000 coins and thats not all,you get 10 items of your choice from any treasure book..

• September 6, 2013 at 8 months ago

1.Post acest lucru pe 2 pagini diferite pe aici
    2.Apăsați F3, F6, F7
    3.Log pe la Club Penguin
    4.Apasati F3 cinci ori
    5.now primi următoarea: de ani de membru 10, 100 puffles, 60 pini, de dvs. alegere și 80.000.000 monede și asta nu toate, ai 10 obiecte de alegerea dvs. de la orice carte comoară.