During the Puffle Party 2011, DJ Cadence will be visiting penguins and handing out her rare autographed background. Our tracker will update with the location of Cadence is with a server and room.
How to find Cadence on Club Penguin:
Here are tips on how to find Cadence on Club Penguin:
1. Use the Cadence Tracker above as it is highly accurate. You can refresh the Club Penguin 2011 Cadence Tracker by clicking that link.
2. Check the crowded servers for Cadence during peak hours of the day. Check the less crowded servers at late hours where less penguins are logged in.
3. Cadence is most commonly seen on Mammoth, Blizzard, and Frozen. Cadence is most commonly found in the exclusive room for members on the Night Club roof.
4. Cadence is only logged on to Club Penguin when Club Penguin support is open. Do not check unless it is during Club Penguin support hours.
5. Cadence is a pink penguin with a purple scarf, and loves to dance. Cadence’s player card is above.
6. When you do find Cadence, click on her player card and then click on the free gift icon to receive Cadence’s background.
7. When Cadence is online, she is very crowded. Use the users in room list to find Cadence since it is alphabetized.
8. Refresh the Club Penguin Cadence tracker every 15 minutes or so since Cadence changes servers frequently.
9. Cadence may be logged into Club Penguin on multiple servers at the same time.
10. If you don’t know who Cadence is, or are looking for more information on Cadence, read basics on Cadence.
11. Visit Club Penguin Trackers Cadence Tracker for another Cadence tracker. This page will load fast so you can find Cadence faster.
12. Follow Chrisdog93 on Twitter get updates when Cadence is spotted. Follow Chrisdog93 here!
Here is a picture of the current Cadence Background you will receive if you find her on Club Penguin: