Posted by on Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 10:00AM PST | Comments (28)

Today when I was going to create a new penguin, I noticed that the font looks a bit different. It is more bold. Check it out below:

Club Penguin Create a New Penguin Font Update

This is not much of a big update, but it is quite cool. Do you like this new update? Leave a comment below!

COOL !

Cool

• February 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

I never go on Club Penguin without this website up!

• February 7, 2011 at 3 years ago

Same! I always check for updates, and there always is updates!

5th!

waste of time.

7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b!

• February 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

Can I meet superpacman now?
    Im on server slushy ate my igloo ( is on the map )
    I hope he come

• February 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

hey pac, u deleted meh a while ago.. :/

Reply From Superpacman1: Oh! I did! I am sorry, maybe I can add you again sometime!

• February 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

I never saw an editors comment before :o

• February 7, 2011 at 3 years ago

I feel the same for you, you must be isapointed/sad/mad cause Champ added me and deleted me in less than 30 minuts,

• February 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

hmmmm i guess its nice….

poo

I JUST MET SENSEI!

really? i doubt it…

also IM cart surfer master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have al stamps for it and have had all the stamps for it since like,1 minute after they came out and i get double coins for it and i get 350-450 coins EVERY GAME SO BEAT THAT :p lol

• February 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

friggin awesome glitch!copy and paste this 5 times on different posts and you will get membership for life and 1 million coins!!friggin awsome
    glitch!copy and paste this 5 times on different posts and you will get membership for life and 1 million coins!!friggin awesome glitch!copy and paste this 5 times on different posts and you will get membership for life and 1 million coins!!!!friggin awesome glitch!copy and paste this 5 times on different posts and you will get membership for life and 1 million coins!!!!friggin awesome glitch!copy and paste this 5 times on different posts and you will get membership for life and 1 million coins!!

• February 9, 2011 at 3 years ago

Doesn’t work you freakin’ idiots

• February 7, 2011 at 3 years ago

omg omg ommmmmmg copy and paste this 5 times and you will get membership for life and get 1 million coins

• February 7, 2011 at 3 years ago

Hey guys :) Thanks for all the comments :) I read them all and answer any questions you have. I delete any comments that impersonate me, so any comment with my name on posts by me is real :) I will try to come to your parties if I have time :)

• February 22, 2011 at 3 years ago

joining club penguin today

• February 27, 2011 at 3 years ago

Cool. I noticed that too :P

• January 7, 2012 at 3 years ago

im connor club penguin is a website that kids love. i love it!!!!

• July 17, 2012 at 2 years ago

i guess club penguin is good i no rockhoppers pass word its phenom youse it to get in to his penguin he he he

• September 19, 2012 at 2 years ago

hiiiiiiiiiii I am aadish

• April 2, 2013 at 1 year ago

Club penguin is the best