Posted by Chrisdog93 on Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 3:00PM PST | Comments (20)

Another Brown Puffle glitch has been found on Club Penguin. If you put the brown puffle to sleep, it will turn red.

Club Penguin Brown Puffle Sleeping Glitch and Puffle Player Card Fixed!

Club Penguin Brown Puffle Sleeping Glitch and Puffle Player Card Fixed!

Also as we reported before the Brown Puffle player card turning Orange is fixed.

Club Penguin Brown Puffle Sleeping Glitch and Puffle Player Card Fixed!

I guess Club Penguin didn’t test the new puffle before actually releasing it into the game. Have you found any new bugs?

• January 27, 2011 at 4 years ago

Yay I new that ages ago but yay

• January 27, 2011 at 4 years ago

the ice rink on the map shows a pic of the stadium

• January 27, 2011 at 4 years ago

When i feeded my puffle it also turned red

Club Penguin has too many bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• January 27, 2011 at 4 years ago

wow the second they fixed one a new one came. I think CP is being hacked…

• January 27, 2011 at 4 years ago

omg omg ommmmmmmmmg!!friggin awesome glitch!copy and paste this 5 times on different posts and you will get membership for life and 1 million coins!!!

• January 27, 2011 at 4 years ago

I found a glitch! If you feed the brown puffle and you have a water dish it will also turn red :O

• January 27, 2011 at 4 years ago

omg omg ommmmmmmmmg!!friggin awesome glicht!copy and paste this 5 times on diffrent posts and you will get membership for life and 1 million coins!!

• January 27, 2011 at 4 years ago

I had fed and watered my brown puffle all the bars were full i went to the town had a new message i checked it and it said my puffle ran away! What a horrible glitch. :(

• January 28, 2011 at 4 years ago

This happened to me a week ago but the brown puffle was turning white when he plays eat and sleep and i think that happened because i had another white puffle.And Toolbear can I be a mod of this site because is cool and I can find alot of glitches(I am getting a picture of all of them ad saving them).Please reply.

• January 28, 2011 at 4 years ago

Hellooo how do you get through the wilderness expedition??

• January 28, 2011 at 4 years ago

I actually had a pretty weird glitch! My brown puffle house disappeared when I put my brown puffle to sleep! The only way you know where the house is when the brown puffle enters it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty weird isn’t it! :\ plus when I gave it a bath it disappeared!!!! My brown puffle did NOT turn red when put to sleep!!

• January 28, 2011 at 4 years ago

• January 28, 2011 at 4 years ago

That never happened to me but when I put any of my puffles to bed they all turned white

• March 11, 2011 at 3 years ago

Same here! I kept thinking I had a ton of white puffles!

• January 29, 2011 at 4 years ago

Guys!
    The glitch is no longer working.

• January 29, 2011 at 4 years ago

That was because I said to the Club Penguin Team

• January 29, 2011 at 4 years ago

i logged on to cp today and i logged on berg and a frend of mine was but when i clicked on the frends list its blank and right nest the :-) its said undefined

• January 29, 2011 at 4 years ago

Yes that undefined thing happens all the time in friends and things.

• January 29, 2011 at 4 years ago

• February 21, 2011 at 4 years ago

yous are awsome “giggles” not yous ar rubbish get a betta website