Posted by Chrisdog93 on Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 8:46PM PST | Comments (91)

Hello Penguins, Frenzen is back! Club Penguin has brought to us a new Hoodie that we can purchase in Disney Store UK only! This Hoodie is black and it has the orange puffle including with other amazing puffles. Let’s take a look at it:

New Club Penguin Black Hoodie with Puffles!

The black hoodie is amazing and especially the orange puffle, because I love it! What is your favorite puffle? Are you going to buy it? Comment and let us know your unheard thoughts!

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Thank you for the wise critique. Me & my neighbour have been making ready to perform a little research about that. We acquired a great e book on that matter from our native library and most books the place not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such info which I used to be searching for a protracted time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good source like this.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

This genuinely good weblog. I suggest it. You’ve so whole lot understanding about this problem, and so great deal passion. You also know it is actually possible make people rally behind it, obviously in the responses. Youve received a style here thats not too flashy, but can make a statement as tremendous as what youre saying. Wonderful job, indeed.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

nice work indeed. Subscribing to your feeds

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hey your site looks a little bit weird in Safari on my office computer Ubuntu .

• May 21, 2011 at 4 years ago

Hello! I love watching football and I loved your blog as well.

• June 2, 2011 at 3 years ago

I simply wanted to add a comment here to say thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming therefore I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and carry on You’ll defintely reach your goals! have a great day!

• September 30, 2012 at 2 years ago

I do trust all the concepts you have offered for your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. May you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

You could definitely see your skills in the paintings you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you

• April 24, 2014 at 7 months ago

Can we stick to subject pls..