Posted by Chrisdog93 on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 1:14PM PST | Comments (163)

Today on Club Penguin, I was earning some stamps by playing some games, and I opened up my stamp book. While I was looking around, I found something really cool that almost nobody knows. It’s a mystery page that’s inside your stamp book. This mystery page will be unlocked when you have collected all the stamps, and you might receive a reward or a free item. If you wish to find the mysteries page, follow these steps below: First, log on Club Penguin and open up your stamp book. Click on it, and your stamp book will appear. All your stamps will appear in your book.

Club Penguin Stamp Book: Mystery Page Cheat!

On the contents page, you will see ‘Pins’ listed in the book. Now, on the right of the stamp book, you will a pins tab. Click on that, and it will take you to your pins page. On this page, it shows you all the pins you’ve collected on Club Penguin. If you have a lot of pins, you will see an arrow allowing you to scroll down to see more pins you’ve collected.

Club Penguin Stamp Book: Mystery Page Cheat!

Click on the bottom of your stamp book to turn the page, once you’ve clicked it, it will take you to the mystery page.

Club Penguin Stamp Book: Mystery Page Cheat!

There’s a big question mark in the middle of the page along with some penguins. I wonder what will happen in the future. It will take almost a year to complete this stamp book because we need all the stamps including the Club Penguin characters.

There’s only one question for you guys to answer: What do you think will be on this page? Leave a comment below telling us what you think will be on this page in the future!

• November 20, 2010 at 4 years ago

Beautiful blog with nice informational content. This is a really interesting and informative post. Good job! keep it up, hope to read your other updates. Thanks for this nice sharing.

• November 21, 2010 at 4 years ago

great tips! thanks!

• November 21, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hello, everyone! Pay attention to this post please! To a large extent, this post that has explained some contents very carefully and totally. It really contains a lot of aspects of something that we are very eager to know and are very necessary to us in our daily life.

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

A close mouth and open eyes never did any one harm. – German Proverb

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

woh I am pleased to find this website through google.

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

You should write more on this topic. But, just one thing – you should check your page load time. It was a little slow for me. Now that that’s said, your article was great. Really thought provoking. Are you planning on an update.

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

oh,guy,it’i realy great!

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

Thanks for the smart critique. Me & my neighbour had been getting ready to do a little analysis about that. We got a superb e book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I’m very glad to see such data which I used to be searching for an extended time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

Wonderful learn, I simply handed this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on that. And he really purchased me lunch as a result of I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

People never improve unless they look to some standard or example higher or better than themselves. – Tryon Edwards

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Greetings there! Very helpful article! I’m very delighted that I was able to stumble upon your blog while searching Google. Thank you for this excellent article!

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

This is a good approach to what, for some, may be a controversial topic. Very well though out post. – Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life. – Immanuel Kant

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

What a great story, and not just for the success of the team. The way they all work and volunteer together is wonderful, and teaches more about life than many of their classes.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hello friend do you had other archives ? I care clerical cultivate pro my friend … ..

• November 27, 2010 at 4 years ago

I think a few of you might have noticed already, but you DON’T have to earn every single stamp you can get to go to the mystery page. and you don’t have to go to ‘pins’ then click right page, you can just keep clicking the right page till you get to it.

• March 15, 2011 at 4 years ago

Nice

• April 19, 2011 at 4 years ago

Well i have saved your web site clubpenguincp.com for future referece.:)

• April 29, 2011 at 4 years ago

what happens but when you finish the stamp book?

• June 9, 2011 at 3 years ago

Just stumbled across your blog, really okay, i’ve saved it on the side of unborn recommendation

• June 9, 2011 at 3 years ago

Okay. I’ve been looking for somebody else who wonders what the secret page has on it. Maybe, it could be something called Master Stamps, which you could maybe collect after collecting all stamps. THIS IS JUST A THEORY!

• July 18, 2011 at 3 years ago

my friend she got all stamps and knows what it is but i can’t tell you! until you say the riddle answer!

no cheats no looking up the answers!

• July 18, 2011 at 3 years ago

this word has seven letters,preeceed god, greater than god, more evil than the devil, all the poor people have it,wealthy people need it, if you eat it you will die!
    give up? if you don’t then guess!

• December 14, 2013 at 11 months ago