Posted by Chrisdog93 on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 3:43PM PST | Comments (81)

Today, a new Club Penguin Field-Op mission has been released. This is our 3rd Field-Op mission, and here are the Club Penguin Cheats to complete the mission!

Waddle over to the command room, and click the screen which says “Field-Ops” to start the mission.

Club Penguin Field-Ops Mission 3 Cheats

After that, a message will pop up, giving the mission to you. Gary will tell you that an old PSA Spy Phone has been lost near a large light bulb, and it must not be found by Herbert. Your mission is to locate and destroy it by overloading the circuits.

Club Penguin Field-Ops Mission 3 Cheats

The large light bulb is the light bulb at the Mine Caves. Go to the Mine Caves, then waddle over to the snow ball powered light bulb.

Club Penguin Field-Ops Mission 3 Cheats

Your spy phone will start blinking. Click on it, and begin the Destroy the circuits mini game. In order to complete it, you will have to pair up the symbols on the circles with the corresponding ones.

Club Penguin Field-Ops Mission 3 Cheats

After you complete the puzzle, you will have completed the mission! Claim your medal, which you can use to redeem Elite Gear items.

• November 19, 2010 at 4 years ago

I just wanted to drop you a short note to inform you that I really enjoy your articles. Thanks! Keep on the good work

• November 19, 2010 at 4 years ago

Excellent post with some good info, think i’ll share this on my twitter if you don’t mind and maybe even blogroll it depending on the feedback, thanks for sharing

• November 21, 2010 at 4 years ago

If it is on a base emblem, it could represent Fast Response, Communication equipment, Electronic Equipment. It could be a warning of high voltage. It could represent many things, but it doesn’t warn servicemen of law enforcement capabilities in a local town.

• November 21, 2010 at 4 years ago

Good post, I like it very much! I would like to leave a comment, because it gives more bloggers who participate and the opportunity to perhaps learn from each othee.

• November 21, 2010 at 4 years ago

I like it very much! Thank you for sharing!And i’ll read your articles more often!

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

Good info and you publish it quite good. I’m very honoured to get this details from your good self.

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hello, everyone! Pay attention to this post please! To a large extent, this post that has explained some contents very carefully and totally. It really contains a lot of aspects of something that we are very eager to know and are very necessary to us in our daily life.

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

Wow, I would really like!

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

Completely perceive what your stance on this matter. Although I might disagree on some of the finer particulars, I believe you probably did an awesome job explaining it. Positive beats having to research it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

You posted very valuable article that for some reason you got my interest to try this out.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

very informative post. Looking more to something like this

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hello guys do you’r have new documents ? I appreciate letter evolve pro my friend … ..

• January 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

Not sure what I love more, google or your post :P, thanks!

• January 11, 2011 at 4 years ago

what? ok

• January 22, 2011 at 4 years ago

friggin awesome glitch ! copy and past this 5 times on different posts then go on club penguine and logh in and hold f5 and then log in more and hold f6 then go on your penguine and you will be an member for life and have 1 mikllion pounds!!!

• April 24, 2014 at 4 months ago

mbt shoes exercises Club Penguin Field-Ops Mission 3 Cheats « Club Penguin Cheats 2014 | ClubPenguinCP

• April 25, 2014 at 4 months ago

hermes hk website Club Penguin Field-Ops Mission 3 Cheats « Club Penguin Cheats 2014 | ClubPenguinCP

• April 27, 2014 at 4 months ago

What is that factor to designate the SRN number to a shipment and also which way you utilize to designate the unique number to a specific shipment?

• April 27, 2014 at 4 months ago

I like this web site very much, Its a really nice berth to read and find information. “You have to lead people gently toward what they already know is right.” by Philip.