Posted by Chrisdog93 on Monday, November 23, 2009 at 2:17PM PST | Comments (398)

Today Club Penguin released the brand new Card-Jitsu Fire game! Here are all of the Club Penguin Cheats for Card-Jitsu Fire and how to earn the Club Penguin Fire Suit. To start, be sure to talk to Sensei and receive your free Card-Jitsu Fire Booster Pack.

Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Fire Cheats!

First, here’s how to play Card-Jitsu Fire.

1. When it’s your turn, click on one of the stones in the middle.
2. Then click on the element that you want to play.
3. Whichever element you choose, pick a card from your deck with the element you chose and play it.

Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Fire Cheats!

Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Fire Cheats!

The game ends when a player’s points go to zero in the game. Here are some tips on how to win Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Fire.

• To win a Card-Jitsu Fire round, be sure to keep an eye on your cards. If you have a powerful card in your deck, pick the element that matches it when it’s your turn. Then choose the powerful card you have.

• Go to a low server when you want to play Card-Jitsu Fire. If you play with less players, it will make your chances of winning greater (This tip is good if you’re trying to earn your Card-Jitsu Fire suit).

• Unlock Card-Jitsu Fire codes to receive more cards. You can do this by purchasing a deck of Card-Jitsu Fire cards at your local toy store (Toys R Us, Walmart, Target, etc.)

I hope this helps you with Card-Jitsu Fire! I will be sure to post more Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Fire Cheats when I find them!

• December 7, 2011 at 3 years ago

• March 30, 2012 at 2 years ago

• December 7, 2011 at 3 years ago

hey guys,i have a new glitch for ya,and its TOTALLY REAL.I know,I know ya dont’t believe me,right?BUT THIS IS REALLY REAL.U can get the RAINBOW PUFFLE,THE GOLDEN PUFFLE,THE DIAMOND PUFFLE,AND THE SILVER PUFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL ya have to do is just POST THIS in ANY web page 3 TIMES!!!!once u ‘ve done,log on to club penguin 9

• January 6, 2013 at 2 years ago

• December 21, 2011 at 3 years ago

what is a web page and how do you post it.

• April 8, 2012 at 2 years ago

• April 13, 2012 at 2 years ago

• May 26, 2012 at 2 years ago

dont bother i tried play fire dojo and i win but i get no fire suit

• May 28, 2012 at 2 years ago

never mind i thought when you win a match you earn the hole thing but now i now

• June 17, 2012 at 2 years ago

how many matches do you have to win to get fire mask and helmet?

• June 19, 2012 at 2 years ago

cool

• June 20, 2012 at 2 years ago

• July 30, 2012 at 2 years ago

• February 6, 2013 at 1 year ago

• April 2, 2013 at 1 year ago

• April 2, 2013 at 1 year ago

hey guys,i have a new glitch for ya,and its TOTALLY REAL.I know,I know ya dont’t believe me,right?BUT THIS IS REALLY REAL.U can get the RAINBOW PUFFLE,THE GOLDEN PUFFLE,THE DIAMOND PUFFLE,AND THE SILVER PUFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR FREE!!!ALL ya have to do is just POST THIS in ANY web page 3 TIMES!!!!once u ‘ve done,log on to club penguin

• April 2, 2013 at 1 year ago

hey guys,i have a new glitch for ya,and its TOTALLY REAL.I know,I know ya dont’t believe me,right?BUT THIS IS REALLY REAL.U can get the RAINBOW PUFFLE,THE GOLDEN PUFFLE,THE DIAMOND PUFFLE,AND THE SILVER PUFFLE!!!!!!!!FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL ya have to do is just POST THIS in ANY web page 3 TIMES!!!!once u ‘ve done,log on to club pengu

• April 7, 2013 at 1 year ago

• April 14, 2013 at 1 year ago

• April 29, 2014 at 3 months ago

Polecamy najlepsze Odtrucia Alkoholowe Warszawa. Najlepsze odtrucia poalkoholowe w Warszawie tylko u nas.