Posted by Chrisdog93 on Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 2:21PM PST | Comments (195)

Every year at the Club Penguin Anniversary Parties, They give out a free party hat. The party hat is unique each year with different color combination’s then ever before. Luckily, I found out the colors that the Party hat will be this year! Take a look at the hat on my penguin:

Club Penguin Anniversary Party Hat Sneak Peek!

Isn’t that so cool? I’m really excited for this party! If it is anything like last years, Then I promise you that it is going to rock your socks! I remember when I got my first party hat… It was so cool! What’s the first party hat the you have received? Is this going to be your first Club Penguin Anniversary party?

Want to know how I found this out? Well, every year before the anniversary Club Penguin posts a picture in the newspaper. There are balloons in each picture and every year these balloons have been the same color as the party hat.

Club Penguin Anniversary Party Hat Sneak Peek!

Now in this week’s newspaper there is a penguin holding balloons of green, blue and yellow. Here’s the picture.

Club Penguin Anniversary Party Hat Sneak Peek!

This year’s party hat will be these colors. It all makes sense right? Who is excited for October 24th?

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

Well, this was kind of boring but whatever.

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

how to lose stomach fat fast

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

how to lose stomach fat in a week

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

how to lose stomach fat fast for teenagers

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

This is a good approach to what, for some, may be a controversial topic. Very well though out post. – Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. Attributed to Pablo Picasso

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

When it comes to kitchen design, you should make certain that there’s ample storage area obtainable in your kitchen area together with logical flow of appliances. If you’re thinking about enjoying the durability and design of commercial oven and cooktop, you need invest sufficient time in designing the whole place.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

We’ve understand a couple with all the content on your website now, knowning that truly like your variety of jogging a blog. I extra it to my favorites webpage web document and probably checking back again soon. Be sure to check out my website at the same and allow me know what feel.|Excellent summary, actually very similar to a internet site that We’ve got. Remember validate it out sometime and truly free of charge to depart me a comenet on it and inform me what believe. Im always seeking feedback.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Excellent learn, I simply passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on that. And he truly bought me lunch as a result of I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there aren’t a lot good source like this.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

how to lose stomach fat fast

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

how to lose stomach fat quick

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

SIX PACK FAST

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

how to lose stomach fat

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

how to lose stomach fat at home

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

how to lose stomach fat for men

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

^^ yeh that is so true. I have to agree with you

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hello guys do you’r had old documents ? I love article improve so me … ..

• May 21, 2011 at 4 years ago

I was just browsing here and there and got to read this post. I must say that I am in the hand of luck today or else getting such an excellent post to read was never possible for me, at least. Really appreciate your writing.

• May 25, 2011 at 4 years ago

Welcome to Sunny Pandaemonium, The Sinner’s Playground!

• October 1, 2011 at 3 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• April 23, 2014 at 7 months ago

hermes factory outlet france Club Penguin Anniversary Party Hat Sneak Peek! « Club Penguin Cheats 2014 | ClubPenguinCP