Posted by Chrisdog93 on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 10:38PM PST | Comments (856)

Whoa, my friend showed me this awesome Club Penguin money maker! I tried it on a bunch of my spare penguins and all of them got thousands of coins and didn’t get banned! If you want to get unlimited coins on Club Penguin, you should check out this video below:

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ZnR1u6T4Q

Here’s how to get unlimited coins in Club Penguin by using a Club Penguin money maker:

1. Go to http://clubpenguinmm.com
2. Download the Windows or Mac money maker
3. Extract the money maker
4. Run the application
5. Type your username, password, and the amount of coins you want

Login to Club Penguin and you should see that you will have the amount of coins you selected! Also be sure to click here to subscribe to my Youtube channel!

• March 12, 2013 at 1 year ago

• March 15, 2013 at 1 year ago

I dondt have money I need money!

• March 21, 2013 at 1 year ago

aver si funciona eeeeeeeeee

• March 23, 2013 at 1 year ago

porfabor denme 1,0000,000
    lo nesesito

• May 30, 2013 at 1 year ago

Nadie te va ah dar 1000,ooo! sos re tonto te lo van ah suspender!!! ah mi me paso y me suspendieron!

• March 25, 2013 at 1 year ago

espero que me echen la mano ok

• March 30, 2013 at 1 year ago

quero que foncione por favor!!!

• April 3, 2013 at 1 year ago

hola todos

• April 20, 2013 at 1 year ago

• April 20, 2013 at 1 year ago

ay espero que funcione necesito 1,0000

• April 28, 2013 at 1 year ago

espero que me den las monedas lo necesito¡

• April 28, 2013 at 1 year ago

hola soy elena pensaba que habia que poner el nombre real que error¡

• May 4, 2013 at 1 year ago

• June 5, 2013 at 1 year ago

121772717717

• August 6, 2013 at 1 year ago

• August 7, 2013 at 1 year ago

• August 7, 2013 at 1 year ago

THIS AN AWESOME GLITCH 1.POST THIS ONTO 3 DIFFERENT PAGES ON HERE 2.PRESS F8 3 TIMES 3LOG ON TO CP 4.PRESS F5 8 TIMES 5.YOULL NOW RECEIVE THE THE FOLLOWING;10 YEAR MEMBERSHIP,ANY PUFFLE YOU CHOOSE FOR FREE 1,OOO,OOO,OOO FREE COINS ANY ITEMS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE The

• August 7, 2013 at 1 year ago

THIS AN AWESOME GLITCH 1.POST THIS ONTO 3 DIFFERENT PAGES ON HERE 2.PRESS F8 3 TIMES 3LOG ON TO CP 4.PRESS F5 8 TIMES 5.YOULL NOW RECEIVE THE THE FOLLOWING;10 YEAR MEMBERSHIP,ANY PUFFLE YOU CHOOSE FOR FREE 1,OOO,OOO,OOO FREE COINS ANY ITEMS YOU CHOOSE FROM THE Treasure

• April 24, 2014 at 4 months ago

Keep up the superb piece of work, I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your website is rattling interesting and has circles of good information.

• April 28, 2014 at 4 months ago

I enjoy, result in I discovered exactly what I was having a look for.

You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
    Bye