Posted by Chrisdog93 on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 7:28PM PST | Comments (174)

Ok, I found this Club Penguin cheat today and it is amazing! You can get all the Club Penguin furniture you want, and have negative amounts of furniture! It takes a little getting used to but it’s really easy and does not require any cheat engine. Here’s how to do this Club Penguin cheat:

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Bq4UQCQFM

1. Click on the Home button to go to your igloo.
2. Click on the Edit Igloo button in the bottom right.

Club Penguin Cheats: How to Get UNLIMITED and Negative Amounts Club Penguin Furniture for FREE!

3. Click on the View Items bottom in the top right.

4. When the furniture is loading, quickly click on the box. You have to click on it before the furniture loads or else it won’t work.

5. Repeat this until you have negative amounts of that furniture item.

6. You can fill your igloo with as much of that item as you want!

Once you get to negative amounts of furniture, you don’t have to quickly click on the box. You will be able to have unlimited amounts of that furniture! You can use as much as you want without even buying more!

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

Took me time to read all the feedback, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be very useful to me and I am certain to all the commenters here! It is all the time nice when you cannot solely be told, but in addition engaged! I am positive you had joy writing this article. Anyway, in my language, there aren’t much good source like this.

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

Howdy, i learn your blog often and that i own an identical one and i used to be just questioning in the event you get a variety of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you’ll be able to advise? I get so much these days it is driving me mad so any assistance is very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hi Webmaster. I really just like this writing and in addition your web all in all! Your write-up is truly plainly produced as well effortlessly understandable. The WordPress fashion is fantastic too! Would definitely be fantastic to know where I can acquire it. If possible maintain up the great work. We need significantly more this kind of internet proprietors like you around the internet and in addition much fewer spammers. Fantastic man!

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hi, keep up the awesome work!

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

I’ve research a few of the content on your net site now, understanding that i in fact like your fashion of working. I extra it to my faves web report and will likely be examining back again soon. Remember test out my website exactly the same and allow me know what you happen to be.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hey I absolutely like your editorial and it has been so commendable so I am definetly going to save it. I Have to say the exceptional research this article has is trully remarkable . No one goes that extra mile these days? Well Done !! Also another advise to you is that you definetlyinstitute a Translator for your Worldwide Audience .

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Really blog, where did you come up together with the understanding in this piece of information? I’m glad I found it although, ill be checking again soon to determine what other articles you have got.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Good post this will really help me!

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

^^ yeh that is so true. I have to agree with you

• December 30, 2010 at 4 years ago

Im happy U did it. Thanks for writing so informative post. Im lookin’ forward to c and read ur next post. Cheers

• January 26, 2011 at 3 years ago

that sounds cool, but does it work for non members? i really want free clothes and stuff, but no one will tell me how. plz help me any1 who is reading this.

• July 12, 2011 at 3 years ago

Sadly, it does not work. And there are no free igloo items. Only a hat and a background. :(

• January 31, 2011 at 3 years ago

and it does NOT get you banned?

• May 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

How to become a game tester. Be it now! And by the way, I like your post!

• May 21, 2011 at 3 years ago

You own a amazing flair of drafting.Good Luck and keep going.And yes i have tweeted your site clubpenguincp.com .

• June 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

fue muy interesante para leer. Quiero citar el mensaje en mi blog. Se puede? Y otros una cuenta en Twitter?

• June 6, 2011 at 3 years ago

Daca sunteti un fumator si ati încercat practic toate produsele renuntarii la fumat pe piata astazi, poate doriti sa ia în considerare încercarea de tigara electronica. În timp ce tigara electronica nu este de fapt o încetare produs fumat, acesta nu ofera mai multe avantaje peste mentol si tigari traditionale non-mentol. De cercetare o tigara elect

• June 7, 2011 at 3 years ago

I tried it millions and millions of times and it wont work!!!!!!!!!!

• June 15, 2011 at 3 years ago

i tried and i cant figure it out i need chairs they dont sell anymore but it doesnt work

• December 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

my furniturte doesnt load it just pops up

• January 1, 2012 at 3 years ago

HI, WOW BELIVE US THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!! ME AND MY NEICE DO IT ALL THE TIME TO GET FURNITURE!!!!!!!

• May 4, 2012 at 2 years ago

Ohh Please!!!
    it works just NOT anymore!!!!i been on Cp sence 2008 and i just found tht out when i became a member in 2009 it still works but it dosent work anymore when u dont have munch furniture because the more u have the more it works.The less u have the less it works and it dosent really work on me because i onley have 17 pages in ALL!!!Soo plzz it works!

• May 28, 2012 at 2 years ago

It Really Works Awsome!!!

• June 19, 2013 at 1 year ago

dont work anymore cp fixed the glich