Posted by Chrisdog93 on Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 11:31AM PST | Comments (671)

We’ve been adding tons of new moderators to the Club Penguin CP team, and I think it’s time we add a bunch more! I need you guys to help me choose the new moderators though. Post a comment with who you think should be one of the new members of the Club Penguin CP moderator team.

We also will be looking at our posts to see which moderators have been doing a good job and which moderators have been slacking off. There will be tons of changes in the moderator team this weekend.

Click here to read the rules to becoming a Club Penguin CP mod.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I will be buddies with all the Club Penguin CP moderators? There’s tons more stuff you get to. Read all the things you get for being a CPCP mod here.

Please vote don’t vote for yourself Become the Club Penguin CP Moderator of the Day! You may also tell us which mods should be promoted to a higher Club Penguin CP moderator ranking.

Thanks for all your help and support! Vote by leaving a comment!

We will be posting all of the new Club Penguin CP moderators on my Twitter. Keep checking throughout this weekend. Be sure to follow me on Twitter to receive messages with the new Club Penguin CP moderators.

A FEW MINI PARTIES SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND! Follow me on Twitter so that you know when they are. I will also be chatting with viewers,

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hello guys do you had old videos ? I deal article develop pro me … ..

• January 21, 2011 at 4 years ago

I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously, your time & work add facebook.

• January 31, 2011 at 4 years ago

Coolbluebird is a good penguin

• February 6, 2011 at 4 years ago

any one gives me hand me how to reset my hacked password on my blog? a guy cracked my facebook pass and got into my account …help please !

• February 7, 2011 at 4 years ago

nice blog, just wonder if you help me to reset my blog password please? i don’t know if it was hacked by brazzers it self because it has some videos from their sites : (

• March 14, 2011 at 4 years ago

I think Piee6060 could be a good moderator…

• April 2, 2011 at 4 years ago

hi please i want to help i found some hackers and really wanted to catch them please i been doing this for years

• April 29, 2011 at 3 years ago

I WANT 300,OOOOOOOOOOOOO.OOOOOOOOO

• June 20, 2011 at 3 years ago

I think D1230 should
    Be à Mod!

• June 24, 2011 at 3 years ago

i think every on should be a moderator because there will be no fighting

• August 4, 2011 at 3 years ago

MAke MY Friend BillyBob2404 A moderator he is requesting me from years.

• August 5, 2011 at 3 years ago

I think my friend Hop777 Should be a Moderator Because he helps new user’s like he can give them a Tour and let them find the new pin and help them get free items from the Book Room!Hope you make him a Moderator.

• December 22, 2011 at 3 years ago

Hi i am i mum and i have been impressed with club penguin my son was young when he as playing this through out the years he grew out of it as he got older he loved this so much so now wants to work in club penguin as a moderator he does not want to get paid he wants to do it for fun and help the kids his account is sky jet 3000 make it moderator.

• December 22, 2011 at 3 years ago

I think my friend sky jet 3000 Should be a Moderator Because he helps new user’s like he can give them a Tour and let them find the new pin and help them get free items from the Book Room!Hope you make him a Moderator

• December 22, 2011 at 3 years ago

I think sky jet 3000 should
    Be à Mod!

• December 22, 2011 at 3 years ago

Hi thanks guys for saying i should be a moderator hopefully they will choose me.

• January 4, 2012 at 3 years ago

dear chrisdog93 why did you quit cp?

• February 14, 2012 at 3 years ago

popsdonnie will be a great mod

• July 31, 2012 at 2 years ago

I think Gigleflump should be a moderator because he is always on cp and is always helping the new penguins to find pins and to get free items so please put my friends penguin as a moderator.

• April 7, 2013 at 2 years ago