Posted by Chrisdog93 on Friday, July 10, 2009 at 10:17AM PST | Comments (497)

Click here to refresh the Chrisdog93 Tracker. This tracker is updated every few seconds. Check back for Chrisdog93’s current location here.

Club Penguin 100% Accurate Chrisdog93 Tracker

Below are exclusive cheats to finding Chrisdog93 on Club Penguin:

1. The Chrisdog93 tracker is updated very quickly, and is almost always accurate. Click here to refresh the Chrisdog93 tracker.

2. Chrisdog93 can only be found in any room on Club Penguin.

3. Chrisdog93 goes on popular servers such as Fjord, Sleet, Mammoth, and Frozen.

4. Chrisdog93 always has penguins crowding around him on Club Penguin. If you can’t see him, check the users in the room list. His name will be there and you will be able to view his player card.

5. Chrisdog93 is always online when he makes a new update to his Club Penguin site.

6. When meeting Chrisdog93, please note that he may have a full list and will be unable to add you.

Bonus Tip: Follow me on Twitter for more updates. I will post on Twitter when I have parties or mini parties. You can follow me on Twitter here.

Thanks to ClubPenguinTracker.com for the tracker. Check out the Club Penguin Money Maker too.

• February 23, 2011 at 3 years ago

I don’t know
      I don’t know!
      I don’t know!!
      I don’t know!!!

• January 30, 2012 at 2 years ago

HEY!!!!!!
    I FOUND A NEW CLUBPENGUIN GLITCH THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!
    POST THIS ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE 3 TIMES
    PRESS F8 SEVEN TIMES
    LOG ON TO YOUR PENGUIN
    TAKE ALL THE STUFF YOUR WEARING OFF INCLUDING BACKGROUND AND PIN
    TYPE IN THE CHAT:ERROR CODE SEVEN
    NOW YOU GOT A 3 YEAR MEMBERSHIP,1,000,000 COINS,AND A RAINBOW PUFFLEHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• April 4, 2012 at 2 years ago

HEY!!!!!!
    I FOUND A NEW CLUBPENGUIN GLITCH THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!
    POST THIS ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE 3 TIMES
    PRESS F8 SEVEN TIMES
    LOG ON TO YOUR PENGUIN
    TAKE ALL THE STUFF YOUR WEARING OFF INCLUDING BACKGROUND AND PIN
    TYPE IN THE CHAT:ERROR CODE SEVEN

• January 26, 2013 at 2 years ago

HEY!!!!!!
    I FOUND A NEW CLUBPENGUIN GLITCH THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!
    POST THIS ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE 3 TIMES