Rockhoper Tracker Code: <a href=”http://clubpenguincp.com”><img src=” http://dockpenguins.site90.com/Rockhopper/rockhoppertracker.gif”></a>
I update when I see Rockhopper. Refresh the page for the latest location.
Rockhopper Tracking Cheats:
1. Use the Rockhopper Tracker above. It’s 100% accurate and updates to the server he was last seen in. Click here to refresh the location of him.
2. Rockhopper visits crowded servers during hours where a lot of penguins are on. He goes to less crowded servers when not a lot of penguins are on.
3. Rockhopper’s favorite servers include Frozen, Mammoth, Sleet, and Blizzard. These are the first servers you should check when looking for him.
4. Rockhopper’s favorite room on club penguin is the Migrator. Check all over it. Check the Dock, Beach, Plaza, and Pizza Parlor too.
5. He is always online when he visits club penguin.
6. If a usually less crowded server becomes crowded all of the sudden log into that server. Rockhopper is probably logged in there.
7. Rockhopper has a beard and pirate hat. To view his player card click on him.
8. Rockhopper changes servers around every 15 minutes. This means you have to be quick and check the Rockhopper tracker fast. Refresh this page.
9. When you find Rockhopper, press the gift button on the left to receive a signed Rockhopper background.
10. Rockhopper is always crowded on club penguin. Look for large crowds of penguins to find him quickly. If you haven’t seen a crowd, it’s when lots of penguins go around one.
11. Search for Rockhopper with friends. You will find him much faster.
12. Use the users in room button to check if he is there. If you don’t know how to use this button, then click here to learn how to use it.
13. Rockhopper can go on multiple servers at once. Check all of them.
14. View the Rockhopper Tracking Page for the most recent updates.
This is the most accurate and frequently updated Rockhopper Tracker on the web. Let us know what you think and if you have found him.