Posted by Chrisdog93 on Friday, December 12, 2008 at 10:28PM PST | Comments (320)

Update: This Rockhopper Tracker has been moved to a new post. To view the new post, CLICK HERE! Find Rockhopper faster than ever!

Join Club Penguin Town to work with a Rockhopper tracking team and find him faster than anyone can! If you know Rockhopper’s location or other info, click here and post a comment with the information.

Refresh this page for updates on the Rockhopper Tracker.

The Rockhopper Tracker is below. I update to the server I last see him in.

Rockhopper Tracker – 100% Accurate

Check out my Rockhopper Tracking Page for the best club penguin cheats.

Rockhopper is probably online. Use the text below to find him.

Rockhopper’s Current Location: Online

Last seen in the Server: Yeti

Last seen in the room: Migrator

Rockhopper Tracker – 100% Accurate

His player card has been updated. Click here to view the new one.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Fully perceive what your stance on this matter. Although I might disagree on some of the finer particulars, I think you did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to research it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

very informative post. Looking more to something like this

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Thank you, I’ve been seeking for info about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have found so far.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Nice post, thanks. I signed up to RSS on this blog.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Amazing blog layout here. Was it hard creating a nice looking website like this?

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

I’m not an expert but it seems like you just made the the most excellent point by writing this.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Hi guys did you have new videos ? I enjoy letter develop pro my dad … ..

• February 20, 2011 at 4 years ago

i am da best penguin

• April 22, 2011 at 3 years ago

• May 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

How to become a game tester. Be it now! And by the way, I like your post!

• May 15, 2011 at 3 years ago

Hello! I love watching football and I loved your blog as well.

• July 25, 2011 at 3 years ago

Arrgh Penguin Ahoy and get set for the island party help meh find me cream soda Arrgh where did i put it?

• August 22, 2012 at 2 years ago

your not rockhopper!rockhopper doesnt post on this sight.everyone knows that

• December 21, 2012 at 2 years ago

Also, maybe I should check Yeti.

• April 23, 2014 at 5 months ago

mbt shoes discontinued uk Rockhopper Tracker – 100% Accurate « Club Penguin Cheats 2014 | ClubPenguinCP

• April 23, 2014 at 5 months ago

mbt shoes usa Rockhopper Tracker – 100% Accurate « Club Penguin Cheats 2014 | ClubPenguinCP

• April 25, 2014 at 5 months ago

mbt shoes taiwan Rockhopper Tracker – 100% Accurate « Club Penguin Cheats 2014 | ClubPenguinCP