Posted by Chrisdog93 on Friday, October 24, 2008 at 7:09PM PST | Comments (490)

The new club penguin toys have arrived! If you have a club penguin code, here’s how to use them to unlock items online.

1. Go to http://play.clubpenguin.com

2. Click the unlock items online button in the top right hand of the screen.

Club Penguin Toy Codes – Unlocking Items Online

3. Select the penguin that you would like to use the coin code on.

Club Penguin Toy Codes – Unlocking Items Online

4. Click on the I have a book or the I have a code button.

Club Penguin Toy Codes – Unlocking Items Online

5. Enter you code in the space it asks you to.

Club Penguin Toy Codes – Unlocking Items Online

6. Select the items from the catalog you would like to receive.

Club Penguin Toy Codes – Unlocking Items Online

I have unlocked the yellow cape, black guitar, mp3000, and the brown hat!

• November 21, 2011 at 3 years ago

club penguin glitch. u will get a diamond puffle,golden puffle,rainbow puffle.i know you won’t believe me.just post this in any 3 websites.after that log onto cp.press f5+ctrl and look

• December 8, 2011 at 3 years ago

• February 12, 2012 at 3 years ago

• July 29, 2012 at 2 years ago

• August 24, 2012 at 2 years ago

• September 4, 2012 at 2 years ago

Arghh, I am Blachbeard. I am on my Voyager gettin’ ready to leave now, Arr..

• September 4, 2012 at 2 years ago

How to get Black and Green Guitar.
    1. Post this one on this chat.
    2. Go on Club penguin, after you pressed Alt+F4 on your keyboard to exit window
    3. Play on Arctic Server, and you will receive something in the Inbox.

4 Rick Roll’d

• February 19, 2013 at 1 year ago

How to get Black and Green Guitar.
      1. Post this one on this chat.
      2. Go on Club penguin, after you pressed Alt+F4 on your keyboard to exit window
      3. Play on Arctic Server, and you will receive something in the Inbox.

4 Rick Roll’d

• November 8, 2012 at 2 years ago

hi

• December 25, 2012 at 2 years ago

Quick what word is on the book club penguin page 75 2 words from the left of word 8

• December 28, 2012 at 2 years ago

1. Post this one on this chat.
    2. Go on Club penguin, after you pressed Alt+F4 on your keyboard to exit window
    3. Play on Arctic Server, and you will receive something in the Inbox.

• February 2, 2013 at 2 years ago

1. Post this one on this chat.
    2. Go on Club penguin, after you pressed Alt+F4 on your keyboard to exit window
    3. Play on Arctic Server, and you will receive something in the Inbox.

• February 2, 2013 at 2 years ago

does it have to be arctic?

• February 2, 2013 at 2 years ago

• June 2, 2013 at 1 year ago

1. Post this one on this chat.
    2. Go on Club penguin, after you pressed Alt+F4 on your keyboard to exit window
    3. Play on Arctic Server, and you will receive something in the Inbox.

• July 7, 2013 at 1 year ago

• July 21, 2013 at 1 year ago

• November 25, 2013 at 9 months ago

wtf can u atleast tell us a code?

• December 19, 2013 at 8 months ago

codes cost money you pay or get a generator

• December 16, 2013 at 8 months ago

where is the code

• March 2, 2014 at 6 months ago

im so anoyed where is the name??!

• June 8, 2014 at 2 months ago

Club Penguin glitch. U will get a diamond puffle,golden puffle & rainbow puffle.I know you won’t believe me.Just post this in any 3 websites.After that log onto cp.press f5+ctrl and look