Posted by Chrisdog93 on Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 3:41PM PST | Comments (197)

How To Find The Club Penguin Band

The autographed background is only for members, because the Club Penguin Band is only found in the Backstage on different servers. When you click the box on any one of their player cards, you will receive an autographed background. Here is a picture of the drummer, G Billy. The box is where the buddy request should be.

How To Find The Club Penguin Band

Need help finding them? Here are some tips to find them easier.

• Always look in only the Backstage room. They are always there.
  • Check in the servers with more bars. The band is in the more popular servers.
  • The band will always be with each other. They are all in the same server.
  • Only check if you are a member. Non members can’t get into the Backstage.

The Penguin Band was last seen in the server: Avalanche, Backstage.

• November 22, 2010 at 4 years ago

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great level to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you carry up the place crucial thing might be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round things like that, however I am positive that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Today, kitchens have become much more sophisticated and it’s not difficult to spot the pattern of more open and larger kitchens. These kitchen area styles are inspired by the industrial kitchen design where every thing is generally placed for more than 1 chef or workers. Availability of more than 1 sink is certainly one of many typical features in commercial kitchen design.

• April 26, 2011 at 3 years ago

HEY SPENCER LESSARD, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CP BAND HERE NOT KITCHEN WIERDO. EVER READ???

• June 17, 2011 at 3 years ago

Kitchens? Really, kitchens? Don’t you actually read the articles?

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

I just desire emphasize the superb work on this web site, has outstanding views and also clear vision of what you are wanting to.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Glorious info here. This interesting put up made me smile. Perhaps should you throw in a few footage it’ll make the whole thing extra interesting. Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Your blog appears quite informative. I liked it. So much useful material. I read with great interest.Can you please tell me how can I read your rss blog.

• November 23, 2010 at 4 years ago

Thanks, I have been seeking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve found so far.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing.

• November 24, 2010 at 4 years ago

I dugg some of you post as I cogitated they were very beneficial very beneficial

• April 26, 2011 at 3 years ago

So its a bit like Aunt Arctic, you have to be a member to see The Penguin Band… Sigh I was never a member…

• April 26, 2011 at 3 years ago

Sighz you always have to be a member to earn stamps I wish I was a member so I could acess more.

• May 3, 2011 at 3 years ago

How to become a game tester. Be it now! And by the way, I like your post!

• June 7, 2011 at 3 years ago

Daca sunteti un fumator si ati încercat practic toate produsele renuntarii la fumat pe piata astazi, poate doriti sa ia în considerare încercarea de tigara electronica. În timp ce tigara electronica nu este de fapt o încetare produs fumat, acesta nu ofera mai multe avantaje peste mentol si tigari traditionale non-mentol. De cercetare o tigara elect

• June 16, 2011 at 3 years ago

U dnt have to be memba i not and i saw dem!! Dotk!!!

• June 17, 2011 at 3 years ago

I was trying to tell everyone on CP that you have to find them, but they kept yelling at me. They were so mean! “GET OFF THE STAGE!” “YOU WON’T GET A STAMP!” That’s what they were saying to me! :(

• April 25, 2014 at 3 months ago

hermes kelly caleche perfume notes How To Find The Club Penguin Band « Club Penguin Cheats 2014 | ClubPenguinCP

• April 29, 2014 at 3 months ago

Polecamy najlepsze Odtrucia Alkoholowe Warszawa. Najlepsze odtrucia poalkoholowe w Warszawie tylko u nas.